TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

^Almost all of that news was posted here several pages ago by TPR regulars.

Right: So if you missed it several pages ago, you got the opportunity to search another link with photos. It isn't unheard of to have the same information, or updates of similar content, posted more than once sometimes. I would rather have 2 updates of similar information than 0 updates at all.

I get more out of looking at photos than reading the description updates on here anyway.

^ I think you are missing the point.

The point is, that it's fine to have a link to an update, but it's also nice to post some "teaser" pics. That way it doesn't look like you are just trying to drive traffic to another site.

Example: The pictures I posted last week of SFMM construction stuff were actually pictures I took for the MiceChat update last Friday. I posted the pics in this thread on (I think) Monday of last week, before there was even an update. In fact, I don't even typically post the MiceChat update link when I have pics in there. I have no problem sharing those pics with TPR.

I know it's appreciated, and I know a lot of readers from TPR go and look at the Friday MC updates anyway. So it's a win-win all around.

I wish they would make a pathway thru the log jammer area to the back of the park. But I guess that would mean moving a whole lot of dirt or a tunnel. Probably too expensive.

Looks like that area could be used for an indoor coaster/dark ride. But we know Six Flags doesn't think outside the box.

Now that I think of it, it could actually be an Aquatrax, and if it is,I hope it's a coaster everyone can enjoy! If it is Intamin, I would be extra happier! It's about time SFMM gets back on track (IMO) if this is Aquatrax will become a reality....

I hope it's an aquatrax, since SFMM likes US Firsts. Though, I doubt it would be as good as Atlantis Adventure.