TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2228 - Wonder Woman Flight of Courage REAL POV!

^Was at SFMM last Sunday, and it was dead empty. Tatsu had a 10 to 20 minute wait all day, and by 4:00 Tatsu was walk on, and the only wait for X2 was after the line splits, which topped 10 minutes max.

Head to Green Lantern for the first ride of the day, and you will get multiple rides without leaving the station with one car wait max.

Superman was the only significant line at 20 minutes. Horrible operations. And the a/c is turned off because it was so cold, so the tunnel smelled revolting.

Marathoned Apocalypse seven times until the park closed. Never had to leave the station. Wasn't feeling too hot afterwards...

Now that Log Jammer is being removed, I have a sneaky suspicion that Viper is going to be "next" on death row.

I'd not bet a nickel on that- at all. Viper's reliable, paid for, thrilling, and eats crowds up like they're free. It's also a visual statement for the park, and the site isn't that ride-friendly as it used to be with X2 blockading in one side.

You'd have a better shot at saying Batman would be the next out (Ducks from the tomatoes...)

It doesn't make sense to remove Ninja. I see it as a nice ride for younger people who want something a little but more intense. From My point of view, getting rid of Ninja would be a bad move because it was the fastest in it's class of coasters, and it would mean getting rid of what little is left of Arrow Dynamics. For those of you who find it boring. Keep in mind that intense thrill-seekers and kiddie ride lovers aren't the only demographics out there. Think about the people in between.