TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

I didn't want to believe the rumor of Log Jammer going away, but I am on the boat of believers now. I would be willing to bet that Monday, Halloween, is the last day to ride it.

Sad to see two good rides close in the same month!! Log Jammer is my favorite water ride at the park! Anyways going tomorrow to get a bunch of rides in on the Jammer.

Got 8 final rides in today on Log Jammer!

The employees were actually telling people Halloween is the last day for the attraction. Sad to see an original attraction go.

Well it looks like if the employees were telling people its going to be removed after Halloween, that means the removal is confirmed.

Most idiotic song writer ever. The entire coaster community thinks your an insane dumbass. I hope you know that.

Even better.

Agreed..

Yes. That was very mature of you guys. Way to make the situation look even better.

I get his point though. He obviously feels decieved and like the park was hiding this from the public. If they had announced it at the begginning of summer, it would have given more enthusiests and locals with memories from long ago a last chance to get on and enjoy the attraction. But today's the last day to ride the attraction, who has time now to make last minute plans to go ride the thing, really?

OK, really though, who do you think the minority is? people with fond memories of Log jammer or the GP that does not care about anything and just considers it another ride at the park? My point Exactly!! So why should six flags take the time, and resources to make sure people know this is the last year of some ride the general public can really care less about? Most people outside the coaster community probably can't even tell the difference between Log Jammer and Jet stream, other than its a water ride.