TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

Went to the park today ... a couple of observations:

The park was DEAD. Got to the park about 11am and walked on Tatsu, Deja Vu, Apocalypse (front row) and X2 was only about a 15 minute wait at 1:00pm.

There were some survey Markers near Deja Vu. One you could see from the loading platform (picture below) and one below the lift (that I could see while going backwards up the lift).

And remember when we were discussing the food location near Ninja a few months ago? Well there was some work going on, which I found odd. (pictures below as well)

DSC00036-L.jpg.800d67e02f990d10fdbe4daaa5330d8b.jpg

Survey Marker near Deja Vu ... could mean nothing, could mean something? Sorry it's blurry

DSC00064-L.jpg.431824c2a42c54cc1ea4229ce7b44786.jpg

Some work was going on at the food location that is above Willoughby's.

DSC00065-L.jpg.eb3e72345512363c7de60a3e6dcbfd59.jpg

Do you think Magic Mountain will have a similar drop configuration like Dreamworld's? I remember that one side of the tower went straight down while the other had a surprise trim halfway down to spice things up.

And remember when we were discussing the food location near Ninja a few months ago? Well there was some work going on, which I found odd. (pictures below as well)

That building has been torn up since around WCB. They haven't touched it since, but it really does seem as if something is going on there.

I wonder why they painted the structure knowing they where going to add this to it. You figure they would have waited until doing the painting, since the new paint may get some scuffs during the install...

Anyways, this does look intense. The highest drop ride I have been on is either Pitt Fall KW or Power Tower at CP (even though this is not true drop). I can not remember which is higher. However, those seemed high and this is almost twice that.... I have not been to this park YET. However, it sounds like a solid addition for them.

Magic Mtn just posted the following on their Facebook page:

Hey Déjà Vu fans! The countdown begins so come ride this weekend before it’s going…going…gone!

Wonder if this means this is the last weekend of operation?

I doubt they would say the "countdown begins" if it was really the last weekend.

Omg this Facebook page is hilarious! They think they can actually save a ride with Facebook!

Don't post anything on there about these people being in denial or "complain" that it is in fact leaving and they just don't want it to be true because you could be banned from the page.........I should be banned any moment now!....lol