• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jew

• ebl

• robbalvey

• Tmcdllr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Saturday 11/21, Theme Park Review was invited to see the Six Flags Magic Mountain Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience. It’s rare for park patrons to get to drive through a theme park, so this

There are other jobs available.  Not even close to a fair comparison.  And I’m someone who is a causality of this nonsense. The rational argument you should be making is how if the goal is to kee

Looks like the 2021ish coaster for SFMM was conditionally approved by the city https://epicla.lacounty.gov/SelfService/#/permit/3f44c971-a566-49fc-95c9-7ae34f7382fd Here is the second request th

Posted Images

^ I believe the article said it would be on both sides of Superman, at least from what I gathered... but the article is gone now so can't double check. Guess it was too early to release the info!

Edited by xmichellex
LA Times even posted it to Twitter but then quickly pulled all articles related to Six Flags 2012 plans.

Hummm... or think they are waiting until 12 midnight Pacific time?

The article was dated 3:30am on September 1st. Clearly it wasn't supposed to be released yet.

16 people per cycle? That's two "low capacity" rides in a row for such a big park.

My thoughts exactly.

Couldn't even get one page in without the complaining starting. It's a flat ride, not a coaster. One that everyone was complaining the park needed. And people still aren't happy.

This looks like its going to be one of the most insane drop towers around! I still need to ride Apocalypse, Roadrunner, New Superman, Green Lantern, and now this!!! Though the capacity won't be too great Still, I'm so happy that SFMM is getting a flat!!!

16 people per cycle? That's two "low capacity" rides in a row for such a big park.

My thoughts exactly.

Couldn't even get one page in without the complaining starting. It's a flat ride, not a coaster. One that everyone was complaining the park needed. And people still aren't happy.

I honestly don't care what SFMM gets, I won't be going back there any time soon considering I live 3,000 miles away. But one has to wonder about the practicality of 16 people per cycle at a park that has the kind of attendance and slow operations that SFMM does. From everything I've seen, Green Lantern hasn't exactly been a people-eater for them, either. It's not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, it's common sense.