• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jew

• ebl

• robbalvey

• Tmcdllr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tells someone to keep politics out of it. Procedes to add politics. Typical 😄   As for SFMM, they're going to follow what is required by the state... At least on paper. So your sho

Swung by the park for a few hours to see how things would be in the covid world, and I have to say that magic mountain did a pretty good job. For those wondering, it appears the only checks for r

You must be new around here if you think I’m a “boot licker” for SFMM. 😂 I’m just someone who realizes covid enforcement is a joke everywhere now and understands that if you chose to go somewhere

Posted Images

In my own opinion, I'm doubting a LOT of these rumors. Mack? TRex? Raptor? Vekoma? S&S? Nah.

Well it's gotta be one of those...lol You've named just about every company SF can afford to work with. Except maybe Mack...

In my own opinion, I'm doubting a LOT of these rumors. Mack? TRex? Raptor? Vekoma? S&S? Nah.

Well it's gotta be one of those...lol You've named just about every company SF can afford to work with. Except maybe Mack...

Not quite every... With the park's solid partnership regarding FT, I wouldn't be surprised if they went with Premier again (As redundant as it may seem). FYI, I don't know ANYTHING and am not trying to start another unhelpful rumor, just posting my thoughts.

TBF, S&S wouldn't really surprise me either, but I am guessing S&S for SFGAm and not SFMM. (Although I'd prefer if the two parks switched)

Overall, it's pretty exciting how nothing substantial has really gotten leaked between these two parks

Edited by chickenbowl
^ Yeah all the rumors and red herrings can only lead to disappointment. It is fun, but the fanboy fireworks are even more fun

Can you imagine the fanboy disappointment if this new coaster ends up being a racing version of Backlot Stunt Coaster?

^ I like it too! But neither of you guys are SFMM fanboys who have been hyping up the "20th coaster" thing for months/years. With these fanboys, there's almost guaranteed to be widespread disappointment no matter what's announced.

I love Backlot Stunt Coaster...

+1

Backlot Stunt Coaster is seriously one of my favorite rides at KI!! I would GLADLY welcome the addition to SFMM!!

Backlot Stunt Coaster is a better ride than a huge portion of coasters at SFMM.

Add me to the list of Backlot Stunt Coaster fans. I'd be happy with any of the rumored coasters that have surfaced so far, but at the same time, I like how there hasn't been any substantial evidence for any of them (ie., track sightings, RMC employees sneaking around the back of the park, etc.), which is keeping everyone guessing.

Add me to the list of Backlot Stunt Coaster fans. I'd be happy with any of the rumored coasters that have surfaced so far, but at the same time, I like how there hasn't been any substantial evidence for any of them (ie., track sightings, RMC employees sneaking around the back of the park, etc.), which is keeping everyone guessing.

Please someone with one of those purchased RMC shirts, go to SFMM in the next two days and sneak around the back of the park to stir up more controversy.

Please someone with one of those purchased RMC shirts, go to SFMM in the next two days and sneak around the back of the park to stir up more controversy.

I have one. Maybe I'll make a trip down to the park tomorrow with a clipboard and tape measure, and sneak around Adrenaline Alley.

Look for me in the next Park Bros. video.

I have one. Maybe I'll make a trip down to the park tomorrow with a clipboard and tape measure, and sneak around Adrenaline Alley.

That would be amazing! Do it!!

Please, please, PLEASE do this! OMG

You will enter legend status if you do this, especially if you end up on Screamscape or Park Bros.