TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Do you think Crazanity will have a single rider line? Or the line won't ever be that big to warrant having one?

I don't think crazanity will attract the crowds. Justice league didn't seem to get that big of a following. This definitely won't attract the crowds twisted Colossus got. They really need a new coaster. Unfortunately I can see it happening 20th in 2020.

Jesus, why do you care so much about my opinion of the park? No, I don't care to elaborate even further. It was five years ago and it's on the other side of the country. I changed my opinion. It's my new favorite park and always has been. It's the crown jewel of the f***ing world and I know nothing about amusement parks or my own personal enjoyment of them.

Serious? You post your opinion on a public message board and see it as a fact. Nobody should comment on it? That is hillarious.

Glad you changed your mind and agree that SFMM is one of the great parks in the US, at least you came around.

I just saw a Facebook post from discovery kingdom that said they were open from 4~10 today (Friday) ...ive been saying this for years, why doesn't the mountain have these hours in the off season or midweek...seems like more people would choose to go after work or school in the cooler hours of the day, if they had more than an hour at the park by the time they got there, I mean how much business do they get from 1030-6 midweek when school is in since they obviously base their operating schedule around the school year, with some exceptions

Side note: good thing you spent however much extra.money on that fancy light package for Crazanity (dumbest name, I swear, how does this person even have a job still) seeing as how the park closes at dusk every day..oh except Frightfest where the lights are off and holiday in the park

I swear, with the simplist adjustments this park could double their income, maybe I'm wrong but it sure seems to work elsewhere

I just saw a Facebook post from discovery kingdom that said they were open from 4~10 today (Friday) ...ive been saying this for years, why doesn't the mountain have these hours in the off season or midweek...seems like more people would choose to go after work or school in the cooler hours of the day, if they had more than an hour at the park by the time they got there, I mean how much business do they get from 1030-6 midweek when school is in since they obviously base their operating schedule around the school year, with some exceptions

Side note: good thing you spent however much extra.money on that fancy light package for Crazanity (dumbest name, I swear, how does this person even have a job still) seeing as how the park closes at dusk every day..oh except Frightfest where the lights are off and holiday in the park

I swear, with the simplist adjustments this park could double their income, maybe I'm wrong but it sure seems to work elsewhere

Unless you live right up the street from the park, the evening traffic just isn't worth it in the LA area.

Unless you live right up the street from the park, the evening traffic just isn't worth it in the LA area.

that's what i figure too. traffic is a bitch going north during rush hour.

Valid point

Valid point. Fine, 2-10

i also noticed that on Sept. 21st, they are open until 8pm. is that some school holiday?

It's technically an "unassigned" day, but it acts the same as a holiday. It's for Rosh Hashanah. So all the LAUSD schools have it off.

Definitely, a good day to avoid. All 2017 & 18 passes have a bring a friend weekday and that is the only day people are off school.

i also noticed that on Sept. 21st, they are open until 8pm. is that some school holiday?

It's technically an "unassigned" day, but it acts the same as a holiday. It's for Rosh Hashanah. So all the LAUSD schools have it off.

ah, thanks. always forget when that is. especially now since it's open all september.