TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

When you get over being jerked around like a rag doll... Revolution still has (what I think to be) the most beautiful layout in the park. (if you can ignore the VR debacle).

Intensity is overrated. (Don't get me wrong, I like that too.)

If anyone's interested, since the temperature is high (As the past few days have been), the VR on Revolution might not be used to prevent the phones from overheating. If anyone feels like dealing with the heat, you can ride it all day without waiting more than a few minutes per ride.

If anyone's interested, since the temperature is high (As the past few days have been), the VR on Revolution might not be used to prevent the phones from overheating. If anyone feels like dealing with the heat, you can ride it all day without waiting more than a few minutes per ride.

lol I love it! Revo Virtual Reality is garbage!

That being said, why the hell can't the park spend money in providing shade with trees or legitimate permanent overhangs to make sure guests don't have to sit in that grueling sun? They even do it to their own employees. It makes no sense to me. I get it when it's 75 degrees, but once temps go over that and all you're doing is forcing guests to stand in lines with the sun bearing down on them? Holy crap there's no way I'd want any part in that.

It doesn't cost that much to provide shade, but all they ever wanna do is lay down hot as hell concrete!

That being said, why the hell can't the park spend money in providing shade with trees or legitimate permanent overhangs to make sure guests don't have to sit in that grueling sun? They even do it to their own employees. It makes no sense to me. I get it when it's 75 degrees, but once temps go over that and all you're doing is forcing guests to stand in lines with the sun bearing down on them? Holy crap there's no way I'd want any part in that.

It doesn't cost that much to provide shade, but all they ever wanna do is lay down hot as hell concrete!

These are questions we all have... The running joke is that every time they put in a new area they cut down all of the trees and replace them with concrete. This go around was no exception: they ripped out the trees in front of Scrambler, the trees at Waterfront, and the HUGE tree in front of Goldrusher all in the name of sight lines...