TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

Not excited to see the wait for TC is over 2.5 hours but I am happy to hear such great reviews about it. The ride looks extremely exciting and should be a blast once I ride soon.

On a side note, does anyone currently know whether or not there is a BAFF coupon for next weekend? Also has anyone had any luck with the BAFF coupon working with the TC ERT?

I overheard so many people saying they were using their bring-a-friend ticket today. Up to this point, there have literally been more employees than people there on weekdays in May... So I'd assume most people had already used there's. I had already used mine, but I'm there every week at least one, so that's a different sorry.

Looks like the demand for Twisted Colossus exceeded everyone's expectations so far. I hope the park is not insanely packed on Wednesday, though I do expect decent crowds. I also hope that the lines for Tatsu and X2 are a little shorter now with Twisted Colossus being the new hotness.

Anyways I have a couple of questions for season pass holders or anyone else who knows. I'm using my April/May weekday bring a friend free offer on Wednesday and I notice there is passholder ERT right before the park opens to the GP. Is your friend that you bring in free with the season pass allowed to partake in the passholder ERT also, or just the passholder? If the friend cannot partake in the passholder ERT, can he/she enter the park with you when they let the passholders enter for ERT, or does he/she have to wait at the park gate for GP opening? Anyone that knows the answer to this, I appreciate the help. Thanks.

I am sure it's worth the wait, I've waited 3 hours for Kingda Ka, and it was worth it. And this ride is way better.

That said, assuming there is ERT on Twisted Colossus for the WCB I will gladly marathon the crap out of it and be glad I don't really have to wait on lines

LOL I can see it now... morning and night ERT... 5 or 6 open coasters and no one goes anywhere else but TC...

I was just thinking..... how cool a dueling "GLOWFEST" would be on this thing with most of the other lights off!!!

I am sure it's worth the wait, I've waited 3 hours for Kingda Ka, and it was worth it. And this ride is way better.

That said, assuming there is ERT on Twisted Colossus for the WCB I will gladly marathon the crap out of it and be glad I don't really have to wait on lines

LOL I can see it now... morning and night ERT... 5 or 6 open coasters and no one goes anywhere else but TC...

I was just thinking..... how cool a dueling "GLOWFEST" would be on this thing with most of the other lights off!!!

This is a fantastic idea! Strap some LED's on the trains for night ERT and you're gonna have some of the most badass pictures ever taken of a coaster. And riding it with all the lights off...my god that would be so much fun.

^That is what it looks like to me as well. You can see the conduit running to the PA junction box.

yeah, it's the "whoop whoop" foot control. btw, can we get a petition going to ban "whoop whoop" from sfmm ride operators?

How many trains today?

And are they dueling?

Two trains today. Orange and purple. They've been dispatching fairly quickly so the majority of cycles are dueling once.

Edit: Scratch that. Watching right now and they seem pretty out of sync. A lot of non-dueling cycles.

Edited by cgaridesman

1 hour wait for TC at opening, two trains and a lot of dispatches out of sync. My ride didn't duel once.

Rode Scream with 15 min wait for front row, two trains running.

Rode Batman with a 20 min wait, two trains running.

Lex Luthor is 20 min.