TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

I'm going tomorrow. I know there's another passholder ERT tomorrow morning (which I won't be attending) I just hope it's not nearly as crazy so that when the gates open at 10:30 I won't have a 2/3 hour wait right off the bat. Im going to attribute today's crazy line to it being Memorial day.

Almost on the ride... Only two trains running...

So has it ran three trains or consistently dueled since media day???

Actually in line for it again. Now running 3 trains and has dueled 6 for 6 times that I've seen so far!!

Nice!

Three train operation has been inconsistent, but they've been having the usual technical issues and have had to periodically take one train off to work on.

They seem to be pretty good at dueling the trains when theyre trying to, but it's been on-and-off that they've been trying to duel them. I think they're kind of torn between trying to duel the trains and trying to get people through as fast as possible.

One thing is for sure, I'm looking forward to the WCB ERT

(I know nothing is guaranteed, but I'd be shocked if that weren't included.)

Actually in line for it again. Now running 3 trains and has dueled 6 for 6 times that I've seen so far!!

That's good to hear.

Sounds like they're getting a nice groove to have it duel consistently.

Rode it yesterday and it blew me away on all counts! Showed up to the park at opening and as I kinda expected, the line for TC was already backed up to the Lex Luther entrance. Sign said 3 hour wait, but ended up being 2.5. There was a brief delay as they added the 3rd train sometime around 11:30/12pm. Line moved pretty quickly after that. Noticed trains weren't dueling/racing on a bunch of runs, but once I reached the entrance sign and started snaking through the small queue in the station building the racing/dueling was consistent. They were assigning rows with no questions, exceptions, or requests being taken which was fine for opening weekend I guess.

The ride itself was absolutely nuts and the racing/dueling added SO much to the excitement/thrill factor! Mondo airtime everywhere, butter smooth, and amazing pacing. Being my first RMC coaster, their reputation lived up to the hype and then some. So beyond worth the lengthy wait especially because of the extended ride time of 4 mins. For me personally, it's easily the best ride in the park and easily gets thrown into my all time top 5 list. They really did such a stellar job with this makeover!

I saw it duel a lot while waiting forever to park. not every time but most.

I had to park on the other side of freeman. I've never been here when it's this crowded. the lot by employee and scream was full.

and yet, I'm in line forTC. lol

I saw it duel a lot while waiting forever to park. not every time but most.

I had to park on the other side of freeman. I've never been here when it's this crowded. the lot by employee and scream was full.

and yet, I'm in line forTC. lol

Where's the end of the line now? Currently in the switchbacks in the station. 2 hr. 20 min in and I started under Superman.

The park is already filling up the 3rd overflow lot across from Feedmill. So yes it's crowded.

Apparently the reason they keep taking the trains off Colossus to buff the wheels is because the track's paint keeps sticking on them. Once the paint gets worn off a good amount they shouldn't need to keep buffing the wheels.