TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2228 - Wonder Woman Flight of Courage REAL POV!

As the construction kicks into high gear, I think people can get a better idea of the difference in the blue and green run. They are not the same. But RMC did a great job in giving each side a signature element that stands out.

11038879_868158376560736_6697549496155718513_n.jpg?oh=c8aff3f5a7a3f9daf47a860994531859&oe=5586E6BF

That green double down may be more twisty than I had originally anticipated.

yeah, it doesn't twist like that in the video. those drops are going to be great!

Yes they do...also it does not look like a double down either as of right now anyway.

yeah, it doesn't twist like that in the video. those drops are going to be great!

Yes they do...also it does not look like a double down either as of right now anyway.

It very clearly bottoms out with that twist and then drops again after it crosses over the blue tracks.

A lot of the ride is turning out a lot more twisty than I was expecting. A lot of the animated pov seemed to have these stiff unbanked turns through out the whole ride, but it doesn't look like they're anywhere to be seen now.

The green side sure looks to be the more intense of the two at the moment. As others said, the animation didn't do this ride justice. Everything is looking amazing

I would say it will be the best side for the high-five due to how it goes in and out of that.

Yes I will agree that the animation art work none of that does this ride any justice. This thing looks absolutely insane and is truly living up to it's name sake as Twisted!!!

It's amazing what a company like RMC can achieve, to be able transform two coasters that had gotten so low in popularity in their parks that most guest wouldn't have cared if the rides were removed or turned into bonfire. For them to transform them into rides that may possibly dethrone the kings of their park X2/Bizzaro is just simply amazing imo.

I like that the green side is turning out to be crazy insane. Riders will go through the blue half and be like 'that was whatever, I can handle this,' then the green side will blow everybody away! It's almost (almost) the 'traditional on one side and crazy on the other' thing that many people wanted!