• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jew

• ebl

• robbalvey

• Tmcdllr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are other jobs available.  Not even close to a fair comparison.  And I’m someone who is a causality of this nonsense. The rational argument you should be making is how if the goal is to kee

On Saturday 11/21, Theme Park Review was invited to see the Six Flags Magic Mountain Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience. It’s rare for park patrons to get to drive through a theme park, so this

I received an email from Knott's today asking Californians to help reopen the parks by messaging the governor.  It took me only a couple of minutes to copy and paste some stuff, so it is super easy, a

Posted Images

Weren't people saying the same thing two years ago about Iron Rattler's reverse banked hill on top of the quarry?

We're probably gonna be riding through the high-five a lot faster, but I'm sure it'll still ride fine. Probably a serious pop of air there too.

^Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine. Just because I say it's aggressive I didn't mean painful (I assumed it would be a good thing, I mean, everything about rides like skyrush is aggressive)

I have a funny feeling the blue hill/green double down coming off the High-fives is going to end up being the best parts of the ride.

Or maybe the last blue hill before the pre-green lift brakes.

^ I have to agree with you on that final blue hill before the transfer to the green side. That looks like it would produce some serious airtime.

On the topic of the high-five element, it doesn't look like it would be that violent compared to the other false predictions of other rides in the past. Remember when many people were afraid of the transitions on Lightning Run to be painful? Well that prediction didn't turn out to be true of what I have heard of.

I have a funny feeling the blue hill/green double down coming off the High-fives is going to end up being the best parts of the ride.

Or maybe the last blue hill before the pre-green lift brakes.

agreed! The double-down on the green track, the stall, and the blue track outer bank seems like great great moments! let alone the drops, and the hills leading into the high-fives. I wish the blue-side bank on the high-five was more than 90 degrees, but that is nitpicking

^ I have to agree with you on that final blue hill before the transfer to the green side. That looks like it would produce some serious airtime.

On the topic of the high-five element, it doesn't look like it would be that violent compared to the other false predictions of other rides in the past. Remember when many people were afraid of the transitions on Lightning Run to be painful? Well that prediction didn't turn out to be true of what I have heard of.

What final blue hill before the green lift hill? Yeah they are not building it

image.thumb.jpg.75b11fc323e0e8ced77ee2059bef5fbb.jpg

I think he/she is referring to the outward banked airtime hill before the removed element

I think right before that blue track ends is the outer bank, but instead of coming into the lift hill banked (in the other direction), it's now flat and a brake run

I am talking about this hill (look at where the purple train is at).

I already knew that the element before the lift hill was removed. I didn't think that it was an airtime hill, but it sucks that they didn't actually put it on the ride. Oh well, it might be to get right next to the other train, but they might actually add the element in after the first few months if the brakes were made for a catch-up to the other train.

I am talking about this hill (look at where the purple train is at).

I already knew that the element before the lift hill was removed. I didn't think that it was an airtime hill, but it sucks that they didn't actually put it on the ride. Oh well, it might be to get right next to the other train, but they might actually add the element in after the first few months if the brakes were made for a catch-up to the other train.

Oh ok I thaught you meant the one after that one where it was supposed to be all twisty and then the lift.