TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

The funny thing is these guys have been around for I want to say 3 years now and you're just now noticing them? Obviously, the Full Throttle future peeps are new but the other ones have been around. You guys make fun of them but the GP love them, they're constantly getting pictures taken with them.

The funny thing is these guys have been around for I want to say 3 years now and you're just now noticing them? Obviously, the YOLOcoaster future peeps are new but the other ones have been around. You guys make fun of them but the GP love them, they're constantly getting pictures taken with them.

I'm sure if SFMM had a colostemy bag walk around character, people would love it and take pics too.

The funny thing is these guys have been around for I want to say 3 years now and you're just now noticing them? Obviously, the YOLOcoaster future peeps are new but the other ones have been around. You guys make fun of them but the GP love them, they're constantly getting pictures taken with them.

Yeah, the fairy picture was from last year.

Yeah, the fairy picture was from last year.

I think it was a year or two ago, I saw one of a guy dressed as a plant on stilts around the Rapids Camp area. Everyone thought it was Poison Ivy.

First, Poison Ivy is a woman.

Second, isn't Poison Ivy normal human sized??

The GP love lots of horrible things. See the Kardashians for exhibit A.