TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

The height of the back launch looks the same in both- though it's really hard to judge since it's from two different camera angles.

I agree. I watched it a couple of times and I am pretty sure it's going to about the same spot in both clips. It just looks different from the camera angles.

I'm glad to see it looks like they are pulling together to actually get this ride open on time. I really hope they decide to do some much needed rehab to the park instead of buying ANOTHER small ride like they have been. I am noticing that all my friends seem to care about is the rides, I've never heard them comment on the state of the park. Maybe it's because I'm 16 in high school and teenagers don't pay attention to things like that.

Just got an Email from Six Flags:

Full Throttle Opens June 22!

Be the First to Ride Full Throttle!

Display images to see great pictures of the park!

• Midnight Rider tickets

• Early ride time for Gold & Season Pass Holders

• Opens to public on June 22

Everyone loves to be first. Full Throttle will open to the public on June 22, and we have scheduled some exclusive Season Pass Holder events, so you can live full throttle and soar through our all-new world-record coaster. You could also be part of the first ever Midnight Rider event!

Enjoy the daring launches and inversions of Full Throttle before anyone else. On the night of June 21, Midnight Riders will get the earliest ride time and beat the rush before it opens to the public at 10 a.m. on Saturday June 22. You can purchase Midnight Rider tickets for $50 each at sixflags.com. Purchased Midnight Rider tickets will also include a Full Throttle T-Shirt and a delicious meal from the new Loaded Dogs or High Octane Wings.

Gold Pass Holders can enjoy early morning exclusive ride time on Saturday, June 22 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Click here to register for the private Gold Pass preview. All Season Pass Holders can enjoy exclusive ride time from 9:30 a.m. to10:30 a.m. from June 24 to 28, 2013. To enjoy the Full Throttle ride event, you must click here to register for the Season Pass preview. Capacity is limited on all exclusive Season Pass events and will be offered via registration only on a first come, first served basis.

Full Throttle features the world’s tallest coaster loop at 160 feet. You’ll launch from zero to 70 miles per hour in the first of three extreme launches, giving you enough acceleration to twist through the first inversion and navigate the inside of the world-record loop. You’ll curve around the steel track and enter an inverting dive loop that plunges into a dark tunnel. Your train will suddenly halt and launch backwards up to the highest point of the dive loop. You’ll pause for a brief second so you can stare face down at the nerve-racking drop below you. Then, you’ll release and magnetically launch a third time to race out of the tunnel, soar through a high-G turn, and race over a never-been-done-before “Top Hat” that traces up and outside the world record loop. As the Thrill Capital of the World, and with the public debut of Full Throttle on June 22, Six Flags Magic Mountain will boast more roller coasters than any other theme park in the world, with a grand total of 18!

If you don’t yet have a Season Pass, it’s not too late to buy one so you, too, can be one of the first to ride. Season Passes are available for $74.99 each when you buy four or more.

If you want ERT, check your email and sign up!

Sadly, I can't make it to ANY of the ERT times! Just how my schedule works out.. So I will be riding on Sunday, June 23rd. I can't wait! I'll be there at opening. I'll be at the park tomorrow. I'm deciding where to take my camera to do an update or not. Reply and let me know if you want me to do an update from tomorrow.

Sadly, I can't make it to ANY of the ERT times! Just how my schedule works out.. So I will be riding on Sunday, June 23rd. I can't wait! I'll be there at opening. I'll be at the park tomorrow. I'm deciding where to take my camera to do an update or not. Reply and let me know if you want me to do an update from tomorrow.

Please do an update!

Anyone else having technical issues with registering for the Saturday preview? The "Select a Date:" drop-down box doesn't have any options to choose and it won't let me continue without selecting a date. They're not out of space already, are they? Maybe I'll just go during the next week and get in at 9:30.

Was anything ever put in the spot where Flashback was, or is it still vacant?

It's still vacant.

It would be perfect for a HH expansion. I wonder if that is even an option for SF corporate.

Anyone else having technical issues with registering for the Saturday preview? The "Select a Date:" drop-down box doesn't have any options to choose and it won't let me continue without selecting a date. They're not out of space already, are they? Maybe I'll just go during the next week and get in at 9:30.

Yes, the link now shows the 22nd preview as full. That was quick...

Was anything ever put in the spot where Flashback was, or is it still vacant?

Actually they did use it as an expansion for HH, its a Cabana spot now.

From the overhead shots on Google Maps before zooming in really close it still shows that area as a vacant lot. There has always been a little cabana area right next to where Flashback was, but I don't think they ever expanded into that lot when it was removed. I'll be over at Hurricane Harbor next week so I'll have to check, but last time I was there they hadn't expanded.