TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

A few months ago, he was promoted from director of maintenance and construction for Six Flags Magic Mountain to overseeing maintenance and construction at all Six Flags parks.

"I walk through this park and I look at all this iron standing in the air, and I think, 'I put it up,'" he said.

This sums up perfectly why Tim is such a polarizing figure. Everything is always about him, instead of all the guys working their A$$ off so "his" rides can actually operate.

Thanks for that, I had earlier questioned his rep and this article (specifically the 'I did this' and 'my' aspect you mentioned) really snapped into focus 'who' he is.

To me, it just sounds like he's lost any sort of perspective, and I'd undoubtedly be less than coll with the way he alms if I had worked at the park for any amount of time. As a leader, asking claim to all of the stuff the YOU've done is certainly not a great example to set...perhaps crap like that leads to some of the issues around the park over 'his' reign?

That shot just made me waste one bottle of lotion and two tissue boxes. Thanks

In other news, I HAVE A QUESTION!!!

My friends and I are thinking ofvisiting the park either Wednesday or Thursday, what type of crowd should we expect since Spring Break is in session, and should I go early in the morning to process my pass? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

My friends and I are thinking ofvisiting the park either Wednesday or Thursday, what type of crowd should we expect since Spring Break is in session, and should I go early in the morning to process my pass? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I don't go to SFMM on weekdays since I live two hours away, but for the season pass processing line, I wouldn't worry about it. The pass processing line usually doesn't go over 20 minutes in wait at this time of year.

Considering that it'll be Spring Break, it'll most likely be very busy. I'd get there very early to process your pass and try and get ahead of everyone else. I'd also recommend hitting up the back of the park first since its much less crowded in the morning and take advantage the single riders lines for Riddlers, Green Lantern, and Lex Luthor.

Considering that it'll be Spring Break, it'll most likely be very busy. I'd get there very early to process your pass and try and get ahead of everyone else. I'd also recommend hitting up the back of the park first since its much less crowded in the morning and take advantage the single riders lines for Riddlers, Green Lantern, and Lex Luthor.

Oh yeah, I forgot it will be Spring Break at that time. Do what XII said.

I don't go to SFMM on weekdays since I live two hours away, but for the season pass processing line, I wouldn't worry about it. The pass processing line usually doesn't go over 20 minutes in wait at this time of year.

I didn't get to the park until about 4:30 yesterday and the season pass line was still looking to be about 45 minutes long. I'm sure it was worse in the morning.

I guess that particular element could be called an ampersand then.

Shambala wants to have a word with you...

And Storm Runner says you stole his flying snake dive...

And then called it a dive drop, even though it is more similar - though definitely not - a dive loop

Hahahahaha. This ride has gone through so many names. Obviously the marketing department started it with YOLO in the video (which lead to it being known as YOLOcoaster here), but now all the other ones are becoming even more hilarious. Of course YOLOcoaster will always be the favorite (and I love that many of us will be out there in line and calling it that as the general public looks at us like we're crazy).

So we have

1-YOLOcoaster

2-Ampersand: The Ride

3-Breast Cancer Awareness: The Ride

...I'll make a friendly wager that we'll see at least three more names before the coaster opens. Any takers?

Wish I could make it out to the West Coast to ride Full Throttle this year, but that isn't going to happen. Oh well, maybe next year. Looks to be a good ride.

I didn't get to the park until about 4:30 yesterday and the season pass line was still looking to be about 45 minutes long. I'm sure it was worse in the morning.

Woah, yeah that does not sound bueno. I'll try to go early morning. Thanks for the heads up of what to expect.

The line must've gotten much worse since my last visit two weeks ago.