TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

I'm going to the park this Saturday. It's been 4 years since I've been there. Anyone care to take a guess on how crowds will be? I see that the weather is looking pretty nice so I have no idea. Also does anyone have tips on what order to go in ride wise? I'm going with a group of people who have never been before so they are trusting me! One more thing, we are traveling with a two year old and I was wondering if they have the partent swap thing like other parks have where one rides and the other partent waits and rides after.

And don't forget this Sunday the 24th is "Ticket #1" in the "Fun Book" for BRING A FREE FRIEND DAY for season pass holders of the fun book. This weekend should be back to more normal as it was slammed last weekend during presidents weekend holiday. Looks like great weather (for feb anyway) again this weekend.

I offered pictures a few weeks ago but nobody wanted any. Tell me 4 pictures you want and I will take them Sat or Sunday and that's 4 only and not of piles of dirt as I don't really care about build out of a ride or logos of a big "S" that needs repainting.

Perhaps you want a picture of a new drinking fountain or perhaps like to see the new colors on the Rock Wall Challenge or new prizes available in the gaming area. Maybe I could go Rambo like The Woo and do some undercover assignment in Suzette's bakery and film them while they make me a funnel cake? .. 4 pictures and 4 pictures only taken from my IPhone3 .. ya sorry that's all I have.

Just took a survey for new attractions for next year and here's what I put on what I would like to see:

*Note that I made myself try to sound like a GP as much as possible so that I did not sound like I'm not apart of their core audience.

I would like to see more rides in a building like Disneyland to cool off from the whether. Roller coasters are fun, but I want a ride to take a break on. Also I want to see more roller coasters that have the flying out of your seat feeling like Texas Giant.

Hopefully they won't catch on that I'm someone from TPR and void it.

Well, then posting it here was a brilliant move.

Definitely a nice big crane. MM better get going on their construction. Here is a quote from the Cedar Point park president John Hildebrant's twitter account on their new ride's amazing progress "Just walked out of GateKeeper meeting . . . we should make the final track connection next week.."

Definitely a nice big crane. MM better get going on their construction. Here is a quote from the Cedar Point park president John Hildebrant's twitter account on their new ride's amazing progress "Just walked out of GateKeeper meeting . . . we should make the final track connection next week.."

You can't really compare the construction between the two since SFMM is year around park and has to work around open rides and pathways.

^^Do you ever NOT defend SFMM!?

If anything being a year round park they should have MORE done so they can open earlier! Like for Spring Break or something! Plus the weather in SoCal is about 4979% better than in Sandusky!

EDIT - LOL, Joey JUST beat me to it!

If anything being a year round park they should have MORE done so they can open earlier! Like for Spring Break or something! Plus the weather in SoCal is about 4979% better than in Sandusky!

EDIT - LOL, Joey JUST beat me to it!

Of course, I do!!! I just don't do it on this board because you guys feed on bashing SFMM! It's more exciting to be on the opposite side of the fence! I don't disagree that SFMM has ALOT to fix to be perfect, it's just the bashing over little crap that all the other parks do as well gets me all fired up!

Complain all you want about how the bathrooms are dirty and the themeing (or lack of) is weird but to complain that they have yet to go vertical on a coaster when CP is almost done is just too much.

Besides, Spring Break doesn't seem like the go to opening date anymore, pretty much all SoCal parks (Universal, Knotts, Disney) aim for a early Summer opening since that is probably when most of the crowds start coming to the park. I think they learned it's useless to rush and open for Spring Break when that's only a two to three week crowded period and then they're dead for two months until Summer. Just my two cents...

^Thanks for admitting that you're a typical Californian that just likes to create drama! Now I know to just simply ignore your posts.

That makes no sense what so ever!

I'm not here to create drama nor am I looking for it. I'm here to follow theme parks which I enjoy, it's just annoying to see this thread be the endless bitch fest about stupid crap that all the other parks do on a daily basis but it's okay because they're not SFMM. Just being truthfull and sticking up for a park that get's crapped on daily on this board.

^Thanks for admitting that you're a typical Californian that just likes to create drama! Now I know to just simply ignore your posts.

I'm not here to create drama nor am I looking for it. I'm here to follow theme parks which I enjoy, it's just annoying to see this thread be the endless bitch fest about stupid crap that all the other parks do on a daily basis but it's okay because they're not SFMM. Just being truthfull and sticking up for a park that get's crapped on daily on this board.

It makes perfect sense to someone who isn't a terrible Californian. Let me explain it to you...

What she's trying to say here is that you're just being a typical obnoxious Californian who just wants to "be different" to try to prove they are better than the next person.

If all you're going to do is defend the park, no matter what the circumstance is, and you OPENLY ADMIT that's what you're doing, then you're just being a stereotypical awful Californian who thinks they are entitled to do and say whatever they want, and you'll always be "right." Pathetic.

I, too will be ignoring your posts from now on...

Edited by robbalvey

People that "bash" the park, are just posting their feelings about the park. Lots of people have different opinions on different parks. The point of the thread is to discuss things at the park, and i think it just seems the majority of the people who post here, had problems at the park or they feel bad about it. Which from reading, seems they have horrible management skills.

Edited by TyRush

It seems this park gives a lot of people reason to crap on it on a daily basis.... don't you think? Some of it valid, some of it not so much but the fact is it is still there and as with anything we obnoxious Californians (lol) will jump all over anything that gives us reason to complain- ANYTHING because that is what we do and we do it well, and SFMM at least lately has provided plenty of ammunition to fuel that. Plus sometimes it's just fun as it gets some people all bent out of shape. It's a lot less stressful reading the bash and support posts with an indifferent attitude.... why get so worked up over stuff you really cannot change?