TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

I just stumbled across this little gem of a video. It's a bunch of news reel footage of Colossus when it first opened in 1978. You can see very clearly what the ride was like before the modifications the next year. Some of the hills on the ride look really killer!

I'm having trouble embedding the video, but here's the link.

That's exactly it. Southern California has so much to offer on its own, let alone what the rest of the country and world offers me...that it will take a world class ride to get my interest. Full Throttle will surely be a big hit for the park, but it won't get me to the park outside of West Coast Bash!

It annoys me slightly when people complain about their location and the lack of what they have.

I'm not complaining, there are plenty of things I like about where I live that make up for the fact that I don't live next door to Cedar Point. I love that it's always a big adventure to go to a theme park, means I don't take it for granted when I do get to visit one.

I just don't get the "it sucks that we're getting this new coaster" attitude. It's a new ride! Nowhere else in the world will have this! Surely that's something to be excited about, right?

Agreed. Not everyone has it as good as we do in Southern California. I wouldn't move to another state just for roller coasters. There are other great things to do here that are not roller coaster related. I love the Mountains and the beaches and many other forms of entertainment that are not roller coasters.

^Yeah, what is up with that? Granted I'm not expecting the answer to be anything too exciting...

Looks like there's some construction where Dance Coaster was proposed to go. LINK

I totally forgot RRE was going to be called Mr. Six's DanceCoaster! It almost seems even creepier in hindsight.

^Yeah, what is up with that? Granted I'm not expecting the answer to be anything too exciting...

Looks like there's some construction where Dance Coaster was proposed to go. LINK

I totally forgot RRE was going to be called Mr. Six's DanceCoaster! It almost seems even creepier in hindsight.

It looks like a chocolate vanilla swirl coaster

Recently, Apocalypse's lift hill isn't as light as the other portions of the woodie, so what I think is the reason is because Apocalypse's lift hill used to be in Deja Vu's shadow, so it didn't get the full impact from the sun.

Hi, im going to visit SFMM Saturday 3 of november.. And im trying to buy daily tickets online but it does not seem to work it just says fright fest tickets, wich i don't want because fright fest is over then.. and it pops out a window saying ''sorry no packages were found''

If i cant buy tickets online, how much does it cost to buy it there when im getting there? And i can buy tickets there? right? Never been to a six flags b4

Hi, im going to visit SFMM Saturday 3 of november.. And im trying to buy daily tickets online but it does not seem to work it just says fright fest tickets, wich i don't want because fright fest is over then.. and it pops out a window saying ''sorry no packages were found''

If i cant buy tickets online, how much does it cost to buy it there when im getting there? And i can buy tickets there? right? Never been to a six flags b4

They don't close the park and charge you to reenter like Knott's. So you tickets for magic mountain will get you into the park the whole day. A maze pass is a wrist band that you can buy to get into mazes. They sell them at the park. When I went it was $13. $10 for season pass holders.

EDIT... I misread his post.

Edited by skydye

No he's saying that the park is currently only selling online tickets good for admission days in October. For some reason they aren't selling tickets valid for admission after FF ends. I would check again in a couple weeks.

Admission at the park is $64.99, so it's definitely worth checking the website again later.