TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

According to The Coaster Guy site, the former Percy’s Railway coaster in the renamed Thomas-free “Whistlestop Park” area, has been renamed Magic Flyer.

As interesting as that name sounds.... you know....

edit**

\/\/ Read the entire quote box again. sorry I just ahd to let you know.

Edited by EscapeFromKryptonBOI

^ Totally agreed!

It's not only about riding rides with no lines, but knowing that everybody riding with you is also an enthusiast and just wants to have fun on the rides. One of the most fun rides I've had is on Gold Rusher with a whole train of screaming "hands in the air" freaks. Good times.

That sounds a lot better then a train full of random people going " borin... oh shit I thought our heads were gonna smack into the track." Granted that might of been me. <_>

If I remember from last year it was about 700 people who were there. So I'd say around the same, maybe more?

Why is everyone so concerned about how many tickets were sold to West Coast Bash? Why does it matter? Are you concerned about the lines during ERT? Well, don't be. You guys need to TRUST US that we wouldn't put on an event where people would have to wait in line.

Don't worry about how many tickets were sold. Worry about showing up to the event and having an excellent time!

I'm so glad to hear that. The "Coaster Enthusiast Day" factor had me a little worried.

Back to counting minutes...

I know you guys will see the hilarity in this!

Holy Crime Wave, Batman!

The guys in the real deputy uniforms caught a bad guy in a fake uniform driving a stolen getaway car Wednesday night at Magic Mountain.

Around 8 p.m., deputies from the Santa Clarita Sheriff’s station responded to a burglar alarm at the Magic Mountain sheriff’s substation near the front of the amusement park, and found a window smashed and the back door open.

While they were conducting their investigation, they saw a man dressed in a Magic Mountain Security uniform attempting to leave the area in a Six Flags maintenance truck. The deputies stopped him to ask him about the break-in and quickly discovered he was the suspect they were looking for.

Carl Banks, 27, told deputies he had stolen the uniform and the Six Flags vehicle. Deputies also learned that costumes for Batman and The Flash had been taken earlier in the day when someone broke into the park’s wardrobe department. Those costumes were found in Banks’ possession.

Banks is being held at the Santa Clarita Valley sheriff’s station in lieu of $25,000 bail. He faces felony charges of burglary and grand theft and is scheduled to appear in court on Friday.

Link to article.

Edited by DJeXeL