TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Well I was by the mountain again today. The crane was back at X2 with a guy in a bucket grinding and welding the bottom of the saddleback before the first vertical drop. This was about 1:30. I didn't see any Superman launches while I was there for about 25 minutes. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow. They had great weather to fix and test it!

Edited by coasternut

There is an old Australian film called "The Cars That Ate Paris", I see a sequel - "The ACErs That Ate Santa Clarita".

With the extra demand, gravy prices are going to go through the roof in the Valencia area this weekend.

I reckon you should have a rumble with the ACErs in the parking lot.

I reckon you should have a rumble with the ACErs in the parking lot.

Rumble as in the noise their stomach makes when there's not enough gravy or Rumble as in the noise the floor makes when they move?

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week!

Um...does the park still have "Allison" the announcer?

Yes!

The donuts, according to Allison, are good. And, on the sky tower elevator ride, she gives you a spiel about the park's history, with some pretty good facts/info.

But yeah.. she's a bit too friendly..

Yes!

The donuts, according to Allison, are good. And, on the sky tower elevator ride, she gives you a spiel about the park's history, with some pretty good facts/info.

That recording with Allison has been replaced. Both she and Mr.Six are gone for now.

Yes!

That recording with Allison has been replaced. Both she and Mr.Six are gone for now.

Whoops! My apologies for stating that.

That tells you how long it's been since I was there last (September)...

As for today's filming, I hope to see some trip reports in some way or another! I was invited to go, but called in for a last minute job interview in town so, unfortunately, I chose the job interview

I'm looking forward to WCB though! That will more than suffice for not making it up there today!

Question about the qbot:

-Let's say I get there before they open the gates. How long does it take to get the qbot?

-Do they charge tax on the qbot?

-X2 is still an extra charge???

-Why isn't Superman on there-especially the Platium?

-Doesn't it make people in line pissed off seeing you get to ride again if you have the Platium qbot?

-Let's say I do my 2 rides in a row on Riddler & Tatsu & Viper. Am I able to go back to those later in the day to do another 2 rides?

-But for X2 you can't do another 2 rides later-only one set of 2 rides is all you get?