TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^ I just wanted it to serve as a REMINDER of THIS THREAD

This post is

© 2011 ROBB ALVEY & THEME PARK REVIEW! DON'T STEAL MY POST BITCHES!

^You really need to read this thread.

Indeed. The "watermark controversy thread" points out the absurdity of annoying, pretentious behavior among enthusiasts in general.

And how about we get back on topic, folks?

Incredibly sad and pathetic that you start arguing about a simple watermark Robb. My respect for you and TPR has been taken down another notch. If the photographer wants to protect his property, let it be. The watermark could be much more annoying. Stop trying to pick fights, then post it on Facebook/Twitter to get more traffic. That's really low of a site owner to do.

Robb hasn't ordered him to either remove the watermark or take it down if the watermark stays up. Also it is a photo of a structure SFMM doesn't use asides for Halloween mazes from what I hear. Plus it's been demonstrated watermarks can be removed by people. I thought robb, and members here could be a little mean at times but is there a better alternative then TPR... not really.

ACE is more strict and I don't like their format and coasterviews is full of people that commit crimes (POV's) so clearly they won't have any events. So I'll take what I can get. Plus I am not a enthusiast like most are here, half way between GP and coaster fanatic and TPR is seemingly fine with that.

Incredibly sad and pathetic that you start arguing about a simple watermark Robb. My respect for you and TPR has been taken down another notch. If the photographer wants to protect his property, let it be. The watermark could be much more annoying. Stop trying to pick fights, then post it on Facebook/Twitter to get more traffic. That's really low of a site owner to do.

Hey dumbass - it was a joke - and it plays into another past TPR joke - FYI - read the disclaimer of the site:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

If you don't like that, don't read our site. In fact, I encourage that. Please. Don't read or post to TPR anymore. No one needs input like yours here, and one less member without a sense of humor makes TPR a better place for the rest of us that can take a joke.

--Robb "And if you can't take a joke or understand TPR's sense of humor, f**k off with ya..." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

I thought robb, and members here could be a little mean at times...

We're not mean...we're just mean spirited. And we pride ourselves on that as we think it's funny. Hopefully DougSTD will appreciate my most recent Tweet!

--Robb

I thought robb, and members here could be a little mean at times...

We're not mean...we're just mean spirited. And we pride ourselves on that as we think it's funny. Hopefully DougSTD will appreciate my most recent Tweet!

--Robb

Now you're being mean... You've crossed the line HAH... Sending Crap Members to Ace website now thats just F**ked up LOL... BTW this is why I Love TPR... So honest it has to hurt sometimes

Edited by simaand

In that place can fit a Megafrisbee ride!! swinging from ninja to SEFK...

Or what about an S&S Screamin Swing?

Screamin Swings are the greatest achievement of the last few years, those things are downright sick!!!! Could you imagine one that was damn near as tall as SEFK!!!

I can get behind that--Screamin' Swings are great.

Sorry for the change of subject,but is there ANY way that Roadrunner can be open by the 19th? Any vertical construction yet? Doesn't seem like it'll be open in time

Last time I was at the park it was still a pile of dirt. That was a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't expect it open for the 19th, but you never know, that ride should go up very quickly....

robbalvey wrote:

SFMF wrote:

Both good options... But what about going completely over the top? Something like, oh, say- This?679971149_SurfRider20Coaster6.jpg.fb1799c8182fdda917f95e9bf93b5fc1.jpg

One of those 'stretch' models from Intamin might be nice here-

Btw:

Picture Copyright Intamin A.G. 2011.

R.D.

Once again, can somebody with information tell us what's up with X2 and the crane? Does anyone know why it was there and if it still is? Thanks.

I was at the park today - not a good day. I should've known when I approached the parking gate and it took 25 minutes to clear at 10am it would be bad. Something was wrong with the computers, so I heard.

I didn't see any crane near X2 when I drove in.

Lot's of 1 train operations today: Apocalypse, Tatsu, to name a few. Deja Vu and Collossus still closed. Gold Rusher wasn't open as of 1:30 for the day yet.

Superman ran very little and inconsistently. They were attempting to run the left side today (I was there until 2) unsuccessfully. No rehearsal rides for me today after wasting nearly a hour total waiting 2 separate times. It needs a lot of work before the G.P. gets there next Saturday. This will be a mess...

^^ What was the status of the Roller Skater? Any sign of construction?

I didn't get by the part of the park. About the big difference I saw since I was there last Sunday was more Green Lantern track along side Apocalypse and also more Intamin trains along side "pocky" too.

I was at the park today - not a good day. I should've known when I approached the parking gate and it took 25 minutes to clear at 10am it would be bad. Something was wrong with the computers, so I heard.

Superman ran very little and inconsistently. They were attempting to run the left side today (I was there until 2) unsuccessfully.

Sounds like a typical Saturday at SFMM. That's why I go on Sunday if I can.

I'm guessing that the park will spend the entire week working on Superman. From what I've heard, it's supposed to rain next weekend, so the opening may be delayed anyway.

Eric