TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Today I got an invitation to media day for Superman---Escape From Krypton media on March 16. Like the filming of the commercial, which I believe is tomorrow, I don't think I'll attend. Having to be at SFMM at 6:30am does not appeal to me.

However, should I be invited to Green Lantern's media day, I'll try to make it. I'm really looking forward to riding it.

Any more progress on Road Runner Express? Think it'll open in a week and a half?

Eric

Setting up that ride is little more than an erector set, but it appears that they haven't even poured footers for the ride itself, let alone set up the queue or station area.

Honestly, though, even if it opens a few weeks later it'll still be ready by the time Spring Break arrives.

Eric

Well at least we all know one of the questions to be asked at the Q&A!

Especially when the LA Times claimed it would be open by next Saturday.

Wonder if we'll hear the good old permit reasoning again?

Especially when the LA Times claimed it would be open by next Saturday.

LOL that's funny. Wonder where they're basing their information from......

California has pretty strict rules on used amusement rides. I know this from speaking with a DOSH representative. This could be the reasoning behind the "permit issue." Or it could be the park's fault.......only they know lol. I actually look forward to it being built...roller skaters are fun for their size.

Well construction over a Disney California Adventure continues at a rapid pace. Why does Six Flags have 'permit issues', when Disney continues to meet its construction deadlines. Permits aside, hopefully Six Flags can keep its construction moving forward.

This year promises to be a great one for them!

I wil be visiting this park on Saturday April 16th! I can't wait!!!