TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

You should have seen my 8 year old yesterday. She got on, front row, one of the Six Flags Managers Donald said we could ride again after the first ride... she's got her 'I'm brave, but scared' face on. She straps in fine, grabs my hand like she does every new coaster and holds on tight. We take off, I'm loving it, she squeezing and holding on for dear life. We're zooming back to the station and all she says, very loudly and very fast, repeating over and over again, "I dont want to ride again! I dont want to ride again!" I had to laugh, but that poor child, as soon as they unlocked the restraints she was up and trying to climb over the other two people that were next to us that we didn't even know, scrambling to get off as if they were about to launch it again.

I wont make her ride it again, its the fastest she's ever been of course, but she promises she'll try again for WCB. We'll see... there's a funnel cake in for her if she does it without tears.

Man now I DO wish I rode it, and i'll be honest, I didn't go on when I was 13 because I was kinda scared (even though the first thing I rode that day was X2, in the third to last car of the train! Which was awesome by the way) I was such a little bitch back then haha !

^^ I totally forgot about Mac Tonite. Maybe because he was...forgettable?

Just looking at that picture of Robb sitting with the OTSR restraint pulled down made me realize how closely they fit over your neck. I had no problem using them when I rode, and thought these would be nice for other rides.

Eric