TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Well now I know why the gates have been popping up at Six Flags Magic Mtn around the restaurants. Anyways, good update Robb. I'm really looking foreword to Green Lantern opening this Memorial Day Weekend.

Beer?

That was precisely what I came to write. If there's beer at SFMM, I can be my own ZacSpin, lines be damned!

Very apt, Insane was a near-drunk experience, easily simulated by actual drinking.

I did Insane after drinking a bottle of wine, since then, I've come to the conclusion they should be mutually exclusive experiences. How I managed not to soil Stockholm with a mighty retch after being drunk on Insane was a miracle.

Edited by downunder

Beer?

That was precisely what I came to write. If there's beer at SFMM, I can be my own ZacSpin, lines be damned!

I don't want to believe him because

a) Nothing was too serious in the update

b) The 'beer' photo mentioned Mooseburger Lodge, and the picture was not at Mooseburger Lodge

c) Beer would be too easy of a way for SFMM to make money

d) Beer would perpetuate SFMM's already rowdy reputation.

Then again, Knotts sells beer, they just don't make a big deal out of it. I am pretty sure most park guests don't even notice the beer place!

Saw Robb chatting it up with Neil today... Didn't say hello because they were in conversation.

Much appreciated! We were doing a tour of the park and I really do appreciate you respecting our privacy. Now if you ever see me on my own taking pictures, please be sure to say hello!

--Robb

Lots of good updates Robb. Glad to hear there is still improvements going on. Did you experience a lot of the "SFMM old days" symptoms like you did when you went that other Sunday in January?

Colossus is still down and the maintanence truck was out there.

Scream, Ninja, Revolution, Gold Rusher were all 1 training it. Last week Viper was 1 train but I didn't check for today.

Goliath + Batman + Tatsu were double training it.

The park did look beautiful today due to the little flowers falling all over the place. Was like walking around a Kung-Fu movie.