TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Wow!

Is there any chance this isn't true? (I'm not too good at evaluating stuff like this, so sorry if that's a dumb question.)

If it is true, I look forward to the official announcement!

With this news, I'll definitely try my best to get down there again next year!

This is GREAT news! Beyond excited!

Not too familiar with the Zac Spin coasters but they look very fun! I dont know why but I am super excited with the Superman transformation, love the name and can't wait to see the skyline after the tower gets painted with its great new colors.

Is it 2011 yet?

Ok that Superman repaint is probably going to be rather ugly. Probably was bolded because I don't know how it will look, but imaging it seems ugly/eyesore-ish to me.

ZacSpin looks pretty cool. And Mr. Six or whatever its name shall be is a credit. Looks like SFMM is going to have a awesome year in 2011.

Time to plan a trip out there. Great use of the old extended Batman queue for Green Lantern instead of removing anything like Tidal Wave for this. Not sure how it will look having two coasters of exactly the same colors next to each other, but it certainly fits the theme of the area best. Looks like this is 2001 all over again with 3 new coasters that will make this the xtreme park once again. I wonder if Superman will somehow manage to have both sides launch at once after the revamp though.

Looks like some epic epiclly epicness of epic proportions.

I've always been interested in checking out Intamin's Zac Spin coasters. This whole coaster package looks pretty neat, and it's only a short 6 hour drive instead of a plane ride now. 2011 is shaping up pretty nicely it would seem.

Very excited for the ZacSpin and the backwards Superman.

Though selling it as 3 new coasters is a bit of a stretch. 3 new coaster experiences would be more true.

Definitely glad for WCB and ERT, I could see Green Lantern's line becoming insane!