TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^ I've heard of Mezzo Mix, but of course, have not had it since they don't sell it here in the U.S.

If you mix in baking extracts or Torani syrup, you can create almost any flavor. So far, I've done raspberry, peach, mint, amaretto, strawberry, and banana. All are good except mint. The other day here at home, I found a bottle of sugar-free Torani gingerbread syrup...

Anyway, I like the Studio 6F idea. I think I read somewhere that most---if not all---Six Flags parks will get something like this.

Eric

I went to the park yesterday, and didn't see anything out of the ordinary in the parking lots (though I wasn't exactly looking for anything, either... I got lazy and wasn't checking this thread until recently). There is a newly painted decorative tractor sitting in the Colossus lot. I know, I don't get it either.

My points:

Visited the new Studio 6F store, and saw them selling Christian merchandise. How long has that been going on? I am very respectful of people's religious views, but I'm not exactly thrilled to see any particular religion sold at a theme park, IMO.

Also, the last two times I've been to the park, the Swashbuckler/Yo Yo hasn't been tilting. Is this a permanent new setting? Why doesn't it tilt anymore?

I still cannot find the old Mr. Wizard's Castle mentioned in the original update. Can anyone tell me where it is?

And yes, I too noticed they are selling lots of Bizzaro merch (at least shirts).

0802101525-00.thumb.jpg.2850aaa788495afab3f1920197c3449c.jpg

The Christian shirts. It's hard to read here, but all the messages has a religious one printed somewhere... Jesus, save me! (And get me a better cell phone camera... I know it's a pretty crappy shot)

^ I got in line for Terminator about 2:30 and had on a white T-shirt and was wearing a lightweight red jacket.

Also, I did notice that there appeared to be more Mr. Six's DanceCoaster pieces behind Terminator.

About Valencia Falls...I believe that was originally shut off for Tatsu's construction, wasn't it? Or for some routine maintenance.

Eric

I heard it on yesterday.I didn't know where the water sound was coming from.

Anybody have a good prediction on what Friday crowds are going to be like this week? Anybody who lives close by? Will it be as bad as a 4th of july weekend or a lot lighter?

AND ALSO! will superman be open??? last time i went it was open but one of the ride guy peoples said that they were going to do like maintain-ence

Anybody have a good prediction on what Friday crowds are going to be like this week? Anybody who lives close by? Will it be as bad as a 4th of july weekend or a lot lighter?

AND ALSO! will superman be open??? last time i went it was open but one of the ride guy peoples said that they were going to do like maintain-ence

It'll probably be pretty crowded, and Superman is closed till 2011.

Went today and was pretty crowded. Parking lot was full all the way to the dirt lot and everything had at least a 30 minute wait. Even Gold Rusher was a 20 minute wait. Nothing in the parking lot. And Studio 6F was a nice place to just slow down in A/C. Fun day but my X2 which I be-love was rough and it just disappointed me and was unenjoyable and kinda dampened my day.

^^

i went exactly a month ago and i rode it front and center on my first time. the ride was smooth and the sound was working good. After the first drop it doesn't truly matter, tho. Only problem was that only one flamethrower went off, kind of a bummer when i saw it i was like "aww...still pretty hot......OH CRAP WHERE DID THIS DROP COME FROM!??" lol.

Edited by fnnyman

That is good news for the park that it was that crowded on a weekday. Wern't we just talking about how empty the park had been this summer.

that's bad news for me. :'(

and btw, this song should be on full-blast in the X2 station. would pump newbies up so much.

That is good news for the park that it was that crowded on a weekday. Wern't we just talking about how empty the park had been this summer.

that's bad news for me. :'(

Sorry about how said that. I was just refering to how great it is that the park is making more money than expected. I hope it is not too crowded for you on friday.