TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

First thing that came to mind was a Bizarro makeover. But only to one side. Have the Bizarro side launch backwards (it isn't exactly a strong launch, so I'm more than positive this would be fine) and the Superman side launch forwards. That could be pretty interesting. And hey, maybe they will end up launching to full speed again (or maybe even faster which would be awesome). Well there's my completely made up idea of what's going to happen. Have fun with it. Should be interesting to see where this goes.

COUGh Bizarro side B COUGH

Personally, I don't think that that would look very good, but that's just me. I mean, they would have to paint it blue or purple right? That would just look bad.

Ruperman is Red with Blue Supports, Bizarro is Purple with Blue Supports.

That could be pretty awesome; especially the full speed part. I rode it last March and it was really underwhelming. I hope they can restore it to a ride that people want to queue for, and can draw a line to the summit. I don't even care about the Bizarro part that much, as long as it gets a good rehab and they change the speed.

For some reason all these ideas I'm hearing don't sound "Big" in my opinion so I'm going to give SFMM the benefit of the doubt and hope they blow me away for what they are planning for their 50th year anniversary. I honestly can't wait to see what they have in store for Superman.

Get rid of it and replace it with an Intamin Rocket Coaster that consistently goes at the same speed and makes it to the top?

That would be a big improvement!

Never actually ridden Superman and was really looking forward to it for its first few years of operation, but it doesn't look particularily special now!

^ Superman's structure wasn't designed for a drop ride like Tower of Terror was, so don't look for one.

Oh, trust me...if they wanted to build something *BIG* onto the Superman Tower, they would figure out a way!

Get rid of it and replace it with an Intamin Rocket Coaster that consistently goes at the same speed and makes it to the top?

That would be a big improvement!

Never actually ridden Superman and was really looking forward to it for its first few years of operation, but it doesn't look particularily special now!

I rode it for the first time at WCB and thought it was fun--but I wouldn't wait more than 10 or 15 minutes for it.