TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

For those who got called back about the commercial, what time did you guys email them? I sent my message Fri, Feb 19 at 10:12 pm... which was less than an hour after it was posted on the SFMM Facebook page... but I still haven't heard back from them. Just curious if they're really taking people first come, first served.

I sent the e-mail in on Friday Feb. 19th as well. I know it was in the evening just not exactly sure what time. I got the call back yesterday (2/23/2010) around 4:45 pm. I'm going to be there all day Monday and on Tues. as well. Hopefully the weather will be decent.

Quick question for all you did get the call.

I couldnt hear what the woman really said, but I thought she said we'd be getting a confirmation email or something? Anyone confirm?

^^ Ah sorry but when I talked with the woman I believe she said there was one spot left available for me. I couldnt really hear her though, so sorry if you didnt get it.

^Correct you will get a confirmation e-mail from a "Judy" with additional details. The nice woman I was speaking with did not say when these would go out.

Sent my email on Monday just after noon and got called back today around 2. Me and a friend will be there both shifts on Wednesday. As of when I spoke with her earlier, they only had spots open for the first shift on Monday, both shifts on Wednesday, and the shift on Friday, but she said they had a lot more people to call as well.

I got this response back from Magic Mountain... (Note: I edited out the information they may not want reposted)

Hello,

Sorry about the miscommunication. There might have been an error when reading through the emails. If you have not been contacted yet please call **** or **** at ####. They are currently sorting through the emails and would be happy to have you fill one of the spots. Again sorry and we hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You

So, I gave them a call, but she said she didn't see my name on their list for Tuesday, and that all the spots for that day were full so I couldn't do it. She said I could do a different shift on another day with openings, but unfortunately Tuesday was the only day I had free, so I was out of luck.

I wish they had done it first come, first served like they said they would. I'm disappointed

I wish they had done it first come, first served like they said they would. I'm disappointed

I truly understand your disappointment, but I can only imagine the shear volume of emails that they received. There were many varialbes that went into their descisions, I'm sure.

^Correct you will get a confirmation e-mail from a "Judy" with additional details. The nice woman I was speaking with did not say when these would go out.

Jody is the coordinator.

Awesome that there will be many TPR folks! I will be there all week long; I'll be sure to say "hi"!