TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I never rode it but it was always haunting to look at as I visited Hurricane Harbor. I'm really new to this coaster stuff. I always loved to look at them but REALLY scared to ride them. Last year my son turned 14 and I didn't want him to be a woosie like his dad so I started to try coasters.So far so good.The thing about Flashback is it's the only one (maybe there is a good reason for that) and now it's gone.

I will miss Flashback...

I remember on those busy busy spring break days, you can always count on Flashback to be there for you with a minimal line

Seriously though, if you sat in the 3rd row in one of the middle two seats, it was a great ride!!!!

Chris.

since it looks like they are taking it down piece by piece (not like the other coster where it was demolished totally) is their any chance of it being re-assembled like earlier stated

oh and what is going where psyclone is maybe flashback

^ I think they're taking it down piece by piece so it's easier for the scrap yard to process

Eric

maybe but then didn't they say that flashback may be rebuilt later in 08.. but then what is going where that huge plot of land is where psyclone was

since it looks like they are taking it down piece by piece (not like the other coster where it was demolished totally) is their any chance of it being re-assembled like earlier stated

No way. They are doing it "piece by piece", but they are showing no mercy. I watched them cut off a support piece...and just let it fall to the ground. No care taken at all.

No way. They are doing it "piece by piece", but they are showing no mercy. I watched them cut off a support piece...and just let it fall to the ground. No care taken at all.

ok then... but what is going in that huge dirt plot of the old roller coaster