TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

If you check my post history, you'll notice that the last thing I would do is defend an employee on a cell phone. However, the ODV employees (especially the out of park vendors) have no way to communicate with their supervisors than by a phone. Yes, I believe that the supervisors should be making rounds more often to prevent running out of stock, but this isn't a perfect world.

The picture shows the employee smiling and enjoying the conversation, but there is a slight posiblity he is in contact with a supervisor.

SFMM isn't the only park with advertisements all over, SFStL has those starburst enjoyment signs with the feet, too. Plus they put in some sort of financing signs all over the queue for Boss. Oh yea, and they also love Heinz in STL, Ninja has some of those retarded signs in it's queue also:

I thought it was rather annoying and cheap. But oh well, they gotta do what they gotta do.

I could've sworn that the fountains were on when I went.

The fountains and the waterfalls are two separate things. We're talking about the waterfalls that haven't worked since construction began for Tatsu.

Has anyone heard what they are going to put in place of Psyclone? I haven't read ALL the threads, but just wanted to know. Seems like they could put something nice to actually draw people to the back side of the park.

4 words:

Thomas Town in 2008.

^I know I HATED it! Everyone kept plugging their ears cause it was so loud. Even in Goliath's station!

I see people walk underneath it normally all the time...i don't know how they do it because I always have to plug my ears. Anyways, has everybody seen the new pictures of superman being painted on screamscape? actually does anybody else have any more pics of it?

Yes you are the only one. Complain complain. Any color scheme is better than no color. Besides it hasnt even been done yet so how do you even know what it will look like. Pictures can be misleading and there could be last minute changes, who knows. How very closed minded of you. You really should wait and see the end product before you pass judgement.

As far as the new color scheme for Superman, I think its a good idea. I've heard people saying "Whats that huge junk pile looking thing, is it a ride?" Im not even joking. It was hilarious. As long as they dont choose to have the main color be yellow it will be fine.

^ I hope you weren't being sarcastic because I agree with you. I don't get all the Superman bashing, I really don't. The launch is a bit weak, but I think the ride is fun, and the whole family can ride it.

It's also one of the few rides in the park that doesn't strap you in like your blasting into space or beat you up like a prize fighter. It's just a fun ride.