TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^ This is the most exciting of all the possibilities if true. Must mean something pretty cool and unique is coming.

In before the "second half of YOLOcoaster" jokes start.

I’m assuming some sort of new prototype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The apparent leak that’s out there from Premier is pretty comical. The fact that people are actually believing it is even funnier. Maybe I’ll eat my words tomorrow and out of nowhere six flags will adding a dueling launched mega coaster with over 7,000 feet of track combined!

The apparent leak that’s out there from Premier is pretty comical. The fact that people are actually believing it is even funnier. Maybe I’ll eat my words tomorrow and out of nowhere six flags will adding a dueling launched mega coaster with over 7,000 feet of track combined!

I'm not a moderator, but I'd suggest nobody posting that...

On Friday, August 30, 2018, Six Flags will once again offer their annual Labor Day holiday Flash Sale on yearly passes.

I overheard something not too long ago that this is the last year for Annual Season Passes, and that going forward as of 8/30/18,

any/all passes sold will be in the form of a membership.

Any thoughts?

It would be a shame if Six Flags eliminated the Season Pass with the monthly memberships. To me, I see this

as a BIG/HUGE cost increase - that's if Six Flags is truly eliminating the Season Pass.

PARK_HOPPER