TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I'm not saying it's ok but it's not like it's the end of the world either. It shouldn't diminish your experience on the ride.

Pretty sure he never said it diminished his experience from the ride. I agree with him 1000%, this pisses me off so much!! The fact that you defend it in the slightest says a lot about you!

^ Its honestly not that deep. Some people got bored in line and scratched some paint.

Give me your arm. I'll carve into it a little bit with this knife, but not that deep so it will be "okay."

Seriously, humanity, how stupid have we become???

Don't answer. I already know.

So now I'm some type of heathen? Maybe I see it different because i'm from Baltimore and my home park is SFA so i'm used to it. I'd rather see people's names carved into a pole than racial slurs carved into Bathroom partitions.

So I can just come to your front door and carve my name into it...

Got it!

So now I'm some type of heathen? Maybe I see it different because i'm from Baltimore and my home park is SFA so i'm used to it. I'd rather see people's names carved into a pole than racial slurs carved into Bathroom partitions.

Yes! Why don't you aim to have slightly higher standards for humanity and not want ANYTHING carved/written on property that isn't theirs!!!!??

Trust me, I don't support it at all and wish my generation would grow up and stop doing incredibly stupid things like eating tide pods but I've honestly just come to accept that the current generation teenagers do stupid things and have a clear lack of respect for ANYTHING that doesn't belong to them and ANYONE who is not them. I really do wish things would change but I don't expect them to. At least not soon.

In line for Crazanity. Fucking really!? This makes me so mad!

Damn that is upsetting to see this. I hate to say it but its only going to get worse. They think it is okay to deface public property and laugh about it when someone tells them not too. I had a family member get caught tagging a wall. My aunt had to pay $27,000 in charges relate to repainting everything that had his tagger name name on it. The youth of today are idiots. They need a good o'l fashion A$$ WHOOPIN!

Was at Disneyland a few weeks ago with my whole family and seen kids scribe their names into the rock work on Indiana Jones. I let my mother handle that because she is a B*&^%. and let me tell you. Those kids felt like crap after her verbal beat down. One kid try to talk back but my 6'4 260 pound brother got in his face.

Was at Disneyland a few weeks ago with my whole family and seen kids scribe their names into the rock work on Indiana Jones. I let my mother handle that because she is a B*&^%. and let me tell you. Those kids felt like crap after her verbal beat down. One kid try to talk back but my 6'4 260 pound brother got in his face.

Or you could have just warned security.

Or you could have just warned security.

I did once we got to the ride area. Don't know what happened after that. I hope they got kicked out.

The whole point is the ride opened almost 2 months ago, and we got little gangbanger wannabees already making it look trashy. Can't we have ONE nice thing?

Even if the ride was 20 years old, there's no excuse for vandalizing other people's property.

If I had been in line with my wife and kids (or honestly, even by myself) and saw this encounter it would have made me deeply uncomfortable. I would probably report everybody involved to security.

An easy rule of thumb, don't vandalize stuff. If you see something like this going on, alert an employee and move on with your day.

If I had been in line with my wife and kids (or honestly, even by myself) and saw this encounter it would have made me deeply uncomfortable. I would probably report everybody involved to security.

An easy rule of thumb, don't vandalize stuff. If you see something like this going on, alert an employee and move on with your day.

Your right but at the time it was make us mad. So first reaction was to say something to them.