TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

it's far from efficient.

It may just come down to one's perspective, I suppose. I've found the ops to work extremely efficiently with what they have and don't seem to see these kinds of issues too much whenever I ride. The three-train operations were excellent yesterday — especially given the miserable weather.

i didn't say they, the RO's) weren't efficient, the having to call numbers out isn't. the RO can be hustling, then have to go back and forth. that's inefficient. if there was a display, or lights on the train, just a simple glance before they move on would save a lot of time.

What could really make ride ops more efficient is to have lockers outside every ride, and make them mandatory, with a fair all day movable price of 5 or 6 bucks. I was at BGW a couple weeks back where they have that policy. It makes a huge difference. I would gladly pay that. I have had two drink bottles stolen, and that in and of itself would make it worth it to me. I have not bought a bottle since the last heist.

Just think about TC. Who wants to walk on down to Scream to use a locker. Those bins on TC create so much delay, that ride ops are already behind the 8 ball. With that said, obviously, they do a great job anyway. Best ops in the park.

Times like this are when I miss sky tower.

You could get amazing construction views since rarely do they corner off an entire area of the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll try and keep updating on things going on back there. I have a pretty unique vantage point of the park that no one else gets to see. I might even get some time to take some drone shots every now and then.

Came out to try Crazanity,...its closed. Wasn't today supposed to be a pass preview?

Pass previews were Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Media day is Thursday I believe with the grand opening on Friday. Curious since this ride has such an outstanding light package if they are doing the media event at night?

Came out to try Crazanity,...its closed. Wasn't today supposed to be a pass preview?

Yeah, it was just the 7th, 8th, and 9th. It looks like there's still quite a bit of work to be done in terms of theming the area and whatnot before the official opening, so I assume that's why there's no preview for the rest of the week. There's really nothing around the ride but cement, which does give it a kind of cool carnie feel. There's a good-sized piece of monorail track still sitting on the side of Superman, so I assume they'll be going in a pulling all that out.

Hello!

Could you share some info from your visit?

Is Twisted Colossus included in the flash pass?

Is possible to do two turns at a time?

Is used with platinum flash pass also wristband ?

Thank a lot for your help

Dariusz

Hello!

Dariusz

Believe TC is included with flash pass this not really necessary, even if the queue building is totally full its typically only a half hour wait...saw a few people re-ride yesyerday.

Hello!

Dariusz

Believe TC is included with flash pass tho not really necessary, even if the queue building is totally full its typically only a half hour wait...saw a few people re-ride yesterday.

Hello!

Dariusz

https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/store/flash-passes

only one time on Twisted Colossus. i'm pretty sure they did away with the re-rides. thought someone posted that a while ago. i don't see it as a feature on the website.

This is the only park I've never bought FP for because of the stupid single ride on pretty much the only rides that can have really long wait times even on slower days.

But I'd jump on it right now because they're giving you the platinum pass for the price of the regular one.