TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Does anyone know of there is a way to upgrade my membership online? I mind as well get the diamond since I go so often.

I don't think there's any way to upgrade from the old gold memberships. I had to purchase the new membership and then cancel my old one.

That is basically how they upgrade. On the member support site when you request an upgrade, your old membership is cancelled and a new one is created at the same time, and the processing fee is waived.

But I have the dining pass as well?

Did you do the pay once dinning? If so they will move it at the park. If you have the membership dinning you can add it at a discount for the dimond membership. It als ois only a $1ish more to go to dimond elite since you get a bigger discount on the dinning with each tier.

It will be 114 degrees at the park today. If you’re coming, please please PLEASE drink lots of water and wear lots of sunscreen to stay safe on this hot summer day. Attendance should be very low today, so it’s a great day to go get some rides in.

It will be 114 degrees at the park today. If you’re coming, please please PLEASE drink lots of water and wear lots of sunscreen to stay safe on this hot summer day. Attendance should be very low today, so it’s a great day to go get some rides in.

Thats the forecasted high? It always feels about 10 degrees hotter in the summer at the park so I think it will be low attendance for a very good reason.

Thats the forecasted high? It always feels about 10 degrees hotter in the summer at the park so I think it will be low attendance for a very good reason.

Yes, forecasted high just went up to 115. It’s going to be a long day. The parking lot isn’t very busy right now and most of those people are going to the water park.

Also super stoked to ride Crazanity tonight!!

Yes, forecasted high just went up to 115. It’s going to be a long day. The parking lot isn’t very busy right now and most of those people are going to the water park.

Also super stoked to ride Crazanity tonight!!

You better give us a review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an absolute scorcher in So Cal today. Feel for anyone at the park

Was at the park today and left. Too darn HOT! People getting beat up by the sun and heat. Even on the rides the wind is hot. Will have to come back when the temp is in the 90's or lower.

^ and ^^ Man, it's hot and humid up here in Vancouver,

so I can imagine what it's like where you guys are.

Hang in there, and hang on there, too!

Edited by Nrthwnd

Apocalypse is still open. Just got off and I walked on Throttle and front row on Twisted Colossus and now I’m outta here.

I’ll be back later tonight to ride Crazanity and I’ll have a review up by the end of the night!

Do you know when Apocalypse will close? I’m thinking the end of the week.

Apocalypse is still open. Just got off and I walked on Throttle and front row on Twisted Colossus and now I’m outta here.

I’ll be back later tonight to ride Crazanity and I’ll have a review up by the end of the night!

Do you know when Apocalypse will close? I’m thinking the end of the week.

He said within the next couple days, should be closed before next weekend.

Just got off. HOLY MOLY! That thing is so tall and you can see the ENTIRE park! So fast. Also the view from the queuehouse is crazy!! It looks like the ride is going to hit the roof of the queuehouse! The lighting package is also amazing. Such a great ride!! Exactly what SFMM needed. Definitely a must-ride when you come to the park, and probably in my top 5 overall rides in the park! Everyone is so hyped and it’s awesome.

^ and ^^ Man, it's hot and humid up here in Vancouver,

so I can imagine what it's like where you guys are.

Hang in there, and hang on there, too!

IT was more like a Vegas heat today. Not humid. It is suppose to be hot AND humid starting Sunday through mid week.