TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I got it! I did find it interesting that all the questions were in regards to a roller coaster and not the league dark ride. It seemed to be between Joker, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn themed coaster. It also kept referencing a very tall coaster.

Guys, we might be getting a flat ride finally! A Harley Quinn theme would be nice for it.

If we don't get a coaster, a giant frisbee would be a great choice. They are probably my favorite flat ride and would be a huge hit with the GP.

Guys, we might be getting a flat ride finally! A Harley Quinn theme would be nice for it.

If we don't get a coaster, a giant frisbee would be a great choice. They are probably my favorite flat ride and would be a huge hit with the GP.

I got it! I did find it interesting that all the questions were in regards to a roller coaster and not the league dark ride. It seemed to be between Joker, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn themed coaster. It also kept referencing a very tall coaster.

Trex Giga themed to Joker sporting a lime green track and deep purple supports, Apocalypse rethemed to Harley Quinn, tidal wave becomes Aquaman and the entire back side of the park becomes DC Universe!!!

Edited by johnnyknottsville

I just took this exact same survey for SFOG, just FYI.

Just took the survey for SFGADV, and it asked me about a Joker or Wonder Woman themed coaster (which we know that they are getting The Joker this year). It also asked which one would is more likely to be a wooden coaster. I think its the same generic question for all parks.

Trex Giga themed to Joker sporting a lime green track and deep purple supports, Apocalypse rethemed to Harley Quinn, tidal wave becomes Aquaman and the entire back side of the park becomes DC Universe!!!

Great idea, except I don't like the idea of another green coaster in that area. Purple track would be cool though.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled thread to bring you sh*t hats...

Now available at Magic Mountain...

I don't like what this world is coming to

We interrupt your regularly scheduled thread to bring you sh*t hats...

Now available at Magic Mountain...

I would say I'm surprised. . . But I mean it is Six Flags. As sh*tty as they already are, why not add a little more??