TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I was at the park on Tuesday (I'll upload more photos later) when I saw a silver support while on Scream. I got a photo after getting off, but its hard to see as I took it through a seam in the tarped fence. I don't know if its for the waterslide (most likely) or something else.

IMG_0883.thumb.JPG.935f5954b586b389340b515c1143d81e.JPG

Original photo

Scream.thumb.JPG.dd258e9d2bd725dfc67731c471bddd42.JPG

Zoomed in and enhanced (with Paint)

I was at the park yesterday (the 31st) and Ninja was running two trains as well. And I'd love to see a FT rollback (or even better, be on one). The train crawls on the underside of the loop, you think it'd happen more often.

The backward launch has a rollback every time.

I was at the park yesterday (the 31st) and Ninja was running two trains as well. And I'd love to see a FT rollback (or even better, be on one). The train crawls on the underside of the loop, you think it'd happen more often.

The backward launch has a rollback every time.

I actually saw a rollback on my first trip to Magic Mountian in 2014.

My dad said some super fat guy was probably sitting in the backseat

Awesome little short documentary on the New Revolution my friend Braedon just made.

WATCH IT HERE

@1:09 - they plan on running it backwards

great video! the drone shots are awesome. so, new wheel carriages and new seats, obviously.

anyway, really enjoyed that video. great audio too, music and in the interviews.

nice super nintendo graphics on TNR VR.. hope it fades out, cause its dumb

Says someone who's obviously never seen a Super Nintendo...

im 41 so I've definitely seen a super Nintendo but the graphics on TNR are sub-par....ok super Nintendo was a bit of a stretch

Awesome little short documentary on the New Revolution my friend Braedon just made.

WATCH IT HERE

great video! the drone shots are awesome. so, new wheel carriages and new seats, obviously.

anyway, really enjoyed that video. great audio too, music and in the interviews.

There was no mention of wheel carriages, wheel housings, or bogies. The quote was "we re-did the road wheels," which usually translates to New Wheels.

WATCH IT HERE

There was no mention of wheel carriages, wheel housings, or bogies. The quote was "we re-did the road wheels," which usually translates to New Wheels.

sorry, must have been smoking something. not sure where i heard carriages. so yeah, new seats and new road wheels. basically what i thought the first time i saw the pictures of the train.

Crowds should be empty on the 12th Tuesday I hope right. No events and spring break is over? Should be walk ons? I know there is a baff day but it's several days so I don't think this one day should be affected.

Does anyone think tomorrow (4/7/16) will still be crowded? I plan to be there from open to close, so that should still give enough time to ride the important things!

I would expect crowds to be mild. Some are on Spring Break, but most are back at school. You should have plenty of time to ride most major rides.

Oh, and be warned. I saw on Instagram that Twisted Colossus was closed in the morning with some trains off the tracks. It may have opened up with two train operation later in the day according to the poster. There is a chance that all three could be operational by tomorrow, but don't be surprised if only two are running.

Anyone know how the crowds were today?

Super light. Was a really nice time today. Most rides were walk-ons, while Superman and Tatsu garnered lines which were still manageable. Waited only about 20min for Superman at the peak of the day. Tatsu was a walk-on at around 4pm. TC was a 5 min wait most they day. X2 was still only running one train so that line was lengthy until around closing time. Parking lot only filled to around the top gun stall on TC.

Very relaxed crowd and just an overall relaxing day. Got on about 10 coasters with plenty of rerides in the span of 4hrs. This is my favorite time of year to go.