TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Magic Mountain was there first. The way I see it, if you move in next to an amusement park, you get what you deserve. Loud late nights that are only worsened by loud early mornings during the on season. I could understand if there were housing developments there before the amusement park, but building a house right next to an existing amusement park and then complaining. As far as I am concerned, they can STFU!

LOL, could you imagine, having this view every day driving into your neighborhood?

SFMM.thumb.jpg.0918ab0a07aa34ca1f4ee4c5f86991c4.jpg

I'd bet more then a few people here would love it, but the average home owner or renter? Doubtful. Its so odd they feel the need to build RIGHT next to Six Flags. With an entrance that will look like this....

At the very least, maybe the road leading to the park with be redone.

LOL, could you imagine, having this view every day driving into your neighborhood?

[attachment=0]SFMM.jpg[/attachment]

I'd bet more then a few people here would love it, but the average home owner or renter? Doubtful. Its so odd they feel the need to build RIGHT next to Six Flags. With an entrance that will look like this....

At the very least, maybe the road leading to the park with be redone.

instead of having an ocean view off the cliff of Malibu, you could have a coaster skyline view of Magic Mountain. lol

i hope if they build homes there it comes with a contract saying, no whining about the noise from Magic Mountain, ever. lol

next thing you know, there's tunnels and half tunnels covering all the coaster drops.

Magic Mountain was there first. The way I see it, if you move in next to an amusement park, you get what you deserve. Loud late nights that are only worsened by loud early mornings during the on season. I could understand if there were housing developments there before the amusement park, but building a house right next to an existing amusement park and then complaining. As far as I am concerned, they can STFU!

Never stopped people building around airports

^^Good comedy is timeless! With that said, it's never too early to bring back #pavemagicmountain. Just like it's never too early to bring back the YOLO stiltwalkers picture. Any kind of conversation about any amusement park running out of land. The holes and bolts getting in the way of the wheels on RMC track. "That's what she said." Penis jokes, boobs, midgets, the word retarded. Saying the N word. Whitey Mc White White! Homosexuals, Mexicans, Jews, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives! Comedy sees everything as a target! Get over yourself and just learn to laugh at the world! It makes everything easier to swallow with everything else that is wrong.

Hey people! I just said, "It makes everything easier to swallow!"

Anyone wanna respond to this?

^Oh, those people can STFU as well!

^^Good comedy is timeless! With that said, it's never too early to bring back #pavemagicmountain. Just like it's never too early to bring back the YOLO stiltwalkers picture. Any kind of conversation about any amusement park running out of land. The holes and bolts getting in the way of the wheels on RMC track. "That's what she said." Penis jokes, boobs, midgets, the word retarded. Saying the N word. Whitey Mc White White! Homosexuals, Mexicans, Jews, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives! Comedy sees everything as a target! Get over yourself and just learn to laugh at the world! It makes everything easier to swallow with everything else that is wrong.

Hey people! I just said, "It makes everything easier to swallow!"

Anyone wanna respond to this?

Great Jebus People! Do I have to do everything for you?!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

just got to the park and parking is probably in the gravel lot now. got cut in the drink line and TC already. 2 for 2. attendant told the people who cut TC to just tell her next time. sweet. thanks, Samantha.

I went the same day on our way home from Disneyland. The point was to try TC and get back on the road since we had another 370 miles to go.

We really liked TC! It was our first time on it and we were at the front, which made it even better for us. I can't believe how much airtime you get! It was outstanding.

We went straight to TC after the park opened. My guess is it would have been a 30 minute line but the ride experienced some technical difficulties, so that added 10-15 minutes.

After that, we went on Superman and were going to go on FT, but the line was past the one hour mark, so we just left.

I am looking forward to spending a lot more time there next Summer!

So. Irritated.

I checked the special events calendar on the website, and rescheduled my visit from last Saturday to today because there were two special events scheduled for last weekend and nothing for this weekend. So, I get to the park, and...

SUPRISE! It's the So Cal Key Club fall rally! 50+ school buses and thousands of high school students who were all very excited to cheer and shout with each other at literally any possible opportunity. Hour long lines for TC, Goliath, Apocalypse, Riddler, Tatsu,X and 45 for Scream and Batman.

What is the point of having that stupid section on the website if they don't put stuff like this on it?