TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

My son and I will be stopping by SFMM on our way home from Disneyland and want to maximize our time.

We will be there on Wednesday, November 11th and have never been on Twisted Colossus. How long of a line can we expect?

If this is the wrong place to ask such a question, please point me to right area.

Thanks!

I agree with Guy- it will probably be fairly crowded. But just as a guideline, in my experience (and I've been on TC more than 20 times), even when the line is backed up to the entrance (the covered part of the queue), it's still at most only a 40-minute wait. Not bad in my opinion for such a great ride! So don't let the line discourage you!

i stopped by the park today for like an hour or so. would have been longer but it was much more crowded than i thought it was going to be at 11am. i missed out on those early october friday daytime crowds, or lack there of.

a few pictures of revolution. a train backwards in the station. really hope they never run this backwards. not much that i can see being done. looks like they tore down the walkway fences and will rebuild those some way. other than that, and the backwards train, i don't see much else. good progress for the past month and a half.

IMG_5621.thumb.JPG.2193e4b782ddd3de3d674c93c8230a26.JPG

train in station backwards

IMG_5625.thumb.JPG.05e3e7846b89be31400312a5dab0dbdf.JPG

IMG_5635.thumb.JPG.1ead20294720d369b6a1736e632fe8e7.JPG

dumpster

i'm guessing the new coaster signs have been up for a while, but i honestly don't really walk by this that often. thought it was cool to see the TC one since i'm on the orange train.

IMG_5630.thumb.JPG.2560ad0c79262d6c790cbbc7dd44436e.JPG

IMG_5632.thumb.JPG.084163142d622c42d5b7f35426d66326.JPG

i stopped by the park today for like an hour or so. would have been longer but it was much more crowded than i thought it was going to be at 11am. i missed out on those early october friday daytime crowds, or lack there of.

a few pictures of revolution. a train backwards in the station. really hope they never run this backwards. not much that i can see being done. looks like they tore down the walkway fences and will rebuild those some way. other than that, and the backwards train, i don't see much else. good progress for the past month and a half.

[attachment=0]IMG_5621.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMG_5625.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=2]IMG_5635.JPG[/attachment]

i'm guessing the new coaster signs have been up for a while, but i honestly don't really walk by this that often. thought it was cool to see the TC one since i'm on the orange train.

[attachment=3]IMG_5630.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=4]IMG_5632.JPG[/attachment]

DAMN IT! That would kick A$$ if they ran it for a month. Hey if they can run NAMTAB backwards. Then Revo but be a cake walk.

Hey SFMM, I would be the test dummy for it.

Do you think Six Flags will milk out a new paint coat on the restoration, or is Rev. not in need?

Yes, the repaint is blue and white, as it said so in the press release.

The Twisted Colossus diorama is brand new, or last least it wasn't there when I was there two weeks ago.

how long have they been the style they are now? they all look nice.

I believe they were all replaced with the current ones during Summer 2014. I believe it was a couple months before Colossus closed.