TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

If anyone here has an annual dining pass, can you please tell me the best meals and best values using the pass?

I personally like the BBQ place over by Riddler. You get a good amount of food and it filling.

If anyone here has an annual dining pass, can you please tell me the best meals and best values using the pass?

The battered fish inside Food, Etc. (you have to wait 15 minutes for them to cook it to order though), and Johnny Rocket's Cheeseburgers, and if you're into hot dogs, the dog across from Full Throttle. That's about it :/ and a churro (the dole whips suck)

what were the lines like?

The line earlier was out to the front of the station, 2 train operation (purple/blue), and was about 35-40 minutes... assigned seating, but got them to grant me the back seat.

NOW, I'm in line again (18:50, started once again at the front of the station) and TC has been down for the last 30 minutes (got in line at 17:55), and they just evacuated an entire train off the track (I assume right before one of the lift hills). They just also announced it'll have an "extended delay" and recommended people check out other attractions. We shall see how long I wait this out

update: left the line at 19:15, it was still down at 19:45

Surprised they didn't have any trouble really during media day and the first weekend besides the polishing of wheels.

Is there a Six Flags Hurricane Harbor thread on this site?

Anyone know how long the lines at Hurricane Harbor were this past weekend? And estimates for tomorrow? I have a gold pass so I have a baff pass for there. Thinking about going there tomorrow and would be a good idea because it'll only get busier.

And are you allowed to use your Magic Mountain souvenir bottles in the water park?

what were the lines like?

The line earlier was out to the front of the station, 2 train operation (purple/blue), and was about 35-40 minutes... assigned seating, but got them to grant me the back seat.

NOW, I'm in line again (18:50, started once again at the front of the station) and TC has been down for the last 30 minutes (got in line at 17:55), and they just evacuated an entire train off the track (I assume right before one of the lift hills). They just also announced it'll have an "extended delay" and recommended people check out other attractions. We shall see how long I wait this out

update: left the line at 19:15, it was still down at 19:45

bummer

Pretty bummed at the state of Apocalypse. Rode it the other day in row 2 and it was much rougher than it should be. Id say equal to Ghostrider. I rode on it back in August and it definitely wasn't nearly that bad. Apocalypse used to be in my top 5 favorite rides at the park. It was only running one train, is it possible that that other train won't ride nearly as rough? The ride is only 6 years old what gives?

Pretty bummed at the state of Apocalypse. Rode it the other day in row 2 and it was much rougher than it should be.

I agree. My girlfriend and I rode it with our hands up and it was painful and made us sore. We will never ride it again.

One of the trains must have lost momentum....

This is a bad time for SF to be broken, and I let management know about the grinding on TC and loud noises on Batman, GL, Gold Rusher, etc. The problems with Colossus are more than cosmetic and, IMO, are a safety hazard. Rev was closed and Viper was squealing, too.

This is a bad time for SF to be broken, and I let management know about the grinding on TC and loud noises on Batman, GL, Gold Rusher, etc. The problems with Colossus are more than cosmetic and, IMO, are a safety hazard. Rev was closed and Viper was squealing, too.

uh, wtf? you mean, steel on steel, nylon or poly on steel shouldn't make any noises ever? lol

I bet they just love you there.

Pretty bummed at the state of Apocalypse. Rode it the other day in row 2 and it was much rougher than it should be.

I agree. My girlfriend and I rode it with our hands up and it was painful and made us sore. We will never ride it again.

Shorter lines for the rest of us.

How is SF "broken"? And there's no safety hazard...

Hey I found one of those people the news media interviews in those way overblown all coasters are death traps stories.

Hey I found one of those people the news media interviews in those way overblown all coasters are death traps stories.

LOL!