TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

mon and tues here i come!

Monday is soooo early.... I opted for Tuesday, and asked if a late arrival on Monday is ok... going to have major FOMO if I have to wait until Tuesday lol

UPDATE: they flipped the times around, will be there Monday now still asked about a late arrival on Tuesday, predicting I'll still have major FOMO then

Edited by ioio

Tuesday for me as well! I'll be wearing my "Save Colossus" shirt.........

Having done media events in the past I would suggest that you don't do that. If the release didn't specify what to wear, I would always go dressed as plainly as possible. Park might be pretty picky (as they have the right to be) about what people are wearing.

Having done media events in the past I would suggest that you don't do that. If the release didn't specify what to wear, I would always go dressed as plainly as possible. Park might be pretty picky (as they have the right to be) about what people are wearing.

I may have been joking.....

I've been to plenty of media events and am well aware of what to and not to wear.

I may have been joking.....

I've been to plenty of media events and am well aware of what to and not to wear.

Do you think they'd mind if I brought my "Cedar Point > Magic Mountain" T-Shirt???

If you're going to the filming day I would highly suggest wearing a shirt with either one of these thing on it:

1) Profanity (the bigger and bolder the font the better)

2) Nudity (especially if it consists of the crotch area)

3) Guns (extra points for assault rifles)

If you wear a shirt with all 3, you've got the hat trick, and are guaranteed a spot in the filming where you'll be seen!

If you're going to the filming day I would highly suggest wearing a shirt with either one of these thing on it:

1) Profanity (the bigger and bolder the font the better)

2) Nudity (especially if it consists of the crotch area)

3) Guns (extra points for assault rifles)

If you wear a shirt with all 3, you've got the hat trick, and are guaranteed a spot in the filming where you'll be seen!

I make sure to rock my naked woman holding AR 15s with a sexually profane talk bubble t shirt whenever I go to Knoebels or Holiday World

Yes, this is true. Generally theyre looking to avoid logos, but they could choose to remove you for any reason. I wouldn't do it, you may not get to ride. If it's a Six Flags, Magic Mountain, and/or RMC logo you're probably safe but I wouldn't wear anything else identifiable.

I'll be there Tuesday for the filming. I'm excited to be able to get to ride it early, since otherwise I wouldn't have been able to ride until later in June. I'll probably wear one of my less offensive Hawaiian shirts (no pot leaf prints).

When the ride does open to public, is anyone planing to report back on the time of day where the line is the shortest asides from opening? Not that I expect someone to watch the line all day or anything. Over here at SF:DK Medusa the main coaster is pretty much always dead at 3:30-5pm for whatever reason.

I'm hoping most of the people still run to the left to X2/Tatsu/Superman at opening but then again, you sometimes can't be there for park opening either.