TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Guys, it's a public forum. Just because someone has an opinion that's different than yours doesn't mean they should get attacked. You're not right, they're not right. it's really not that important to nit pick at someone's grammar, we all knew what he meant.

Yes it is a public forum but if someone wants to give an opinion on the longest hybrid coaster in the world with some very unique elements that is still under construction...please at least get the name right. Geez. I wonder how many enthusiasts are talking crap on Twisted Syclone?

So how about back to the pictures? Lol

Speaking of which, you got anymore of them construction update pictures of Twisted Colossus?

I was definitely hoping that someone had been there in the last couple days or maybe going this weekend who could share some pictures since its been almost 100% completed.

I was there yesterday (fri 4/16) and around 3pm I looked and saw the tallest crane placed over the first drop and it had a flag on the top of the crane and I had thought they were mounting the flag that I think means it has been completed. Upon leaving a cpl hours later there was no sign of the flag so perhaps they were just fitting the flag. Perhaps soon perhaps soon.

I wonder how many enthusiasts are talking crap on Twisted Syclone?

Well not many considering to date no ride has been announced called Twisted Syclone.

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

synonyms: flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous;

fa·ce·tious

fəˈsēSHəs/Submit

adjective

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

synonyms: flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous;

re·pet·i·tive

rəˈpedədiv/

adjective

containing or characterized by repetition, especially when unnecessary or tiresome.

"a repetitive task"

synonyms: monotonous, tedious, boring, humdrum, mundane, dreary, tiresome

ir·ri·tat·ing

ˈiriˌtādiNG/

adjective

adjective: irritating

causing annoyance, impatience, or mild anger.

"an irritating child"

Edit:

I would like to point out this is not directed specifically at any poster, but rather a general comment about the direction of this thread. We seem to get caught up in making fun of each other more so than discussing our common hobby. There are other threads for off-topic stupidity (like the Darien Lake thread, for example) than this, so let's move on and discuss something worthwhile.

Edited by Password121