TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Still like my once per visit front car ride on Scream, which is the only seat worth riding on any floorless imo. Other than that, I could care less about it or any other B&M floorless design.

I'm happy they painted it, and it's no longer an eyesore. But sitting next to the awesomeness that will be Twisted Colossus means I get to care even less. Moving on...

lol. If they ripped Scream out overnight, I doubt many people would give it much of a fuss. They could reallocate its operating/maintenance budget elsewhere. Maybe then they could staff Tatsu better so the line will moves faster.

Still like my once per visit front car ride on Scream, which is the only seat worth riding on any floorless imo. Other than that, I could care less about it or any other B&M floorless design.

I'm happy they painted it, and it's no longer an eyesore. But sitting next to the awesomeness that will be Twisted Colossus means I get to care even less. Moving on...

lol. If they ripped Scream out overnight, I doubt many people would give it much of a fuss. They could reallocate its operating/maintenance budget elsewhere. Maybe then they could staff Tatsu better so the line will moves faster.

More parking spaces!

How long before we start hearing complaints that all the steel beams are not white even though the concept art clearly shows them as grey. Come on...we all know it is going to happen sooner or later.

That has totally already happened. Right before the parking lot lines discussion.

Amidst the sea of endless Scream criticism, do I see more real airtime...in California...? How can this be? Holy crap that looks amazing. Now I want to see the green double down...

the green double down, the green stall, and the blue outer bank <3 <3 <3

Amidst the sea of endless Scream criticism, do I see more real airtime...in California...? How can this be? Holy crap that looks amazing. Now I want to see the green double down...

Yeah every time the subject comes up I just sigh, cause I know we're in for a long 10-20 pages.

But yeah... airtime!