TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Looking at the Guest Satisfaction Surveys, the parks as a whole have seen huge improvement over the last few years. Most Guests are very satisfied with parks' employees. While I am a little bit biased, SF St. Louis has statistically been in the top 3 parks for almost every category and top in some of the most important categories. However, SFSL never did anything like create shirts to brag. As the "Coaster Capital of Missouri", there's no reason to make up titles that aren't 100% clear in terms of what they mean.

Again, without the context of knowing what questions they ask and how they rate it, it's hard for us to know what "highest scores" means.

So, I am heading to Six Flags Magic Mountain most likely on either April 2nd or 4th, 2015. I definitely don't plan on Twisted Colossus being open at all, so what advice do you have for crowds during that time of year, what rides to hit first, and even food options? Thanks in advance.

Good to see MM is making efforts to improve customer service.

I just asked an employee at Loaded Dogs, supposedly it's until 7:30pm (earlier if park closes earlier), basically, at the end of dinner hours

This is going to be my favorite part of the ride, just look at how twisty it is!

Yes, this is one of the weirdest coaster elements ever.

Edited by cfc

^ what were the closed rides?

X2 and Lex were down. Ninja and Batman single trains. Goliath the line was near/out the front. Tatsu used both platforms but one train per side only. Everything had a long line :/ I would say roughly an hour for everything, with Goliath being closer to 90m.

You do know the poster was asking about the snack times right? Not what snacks are being offered

It appears you get "one snack per visit." I'll have to check on what times, but it sounds like the snack is available from opening until closing. I am more excited that I purchased the dining plan during the sale in September and now I can get a churro or dole whip for free every visit from now on... I'm sad they aren't advertising this free upgrade to those who already purchased...