Jet Stream & Tidal Wave vehicles.

060.thumb.JPG.64241266f214027895079744c26ff90b.JPG

Love zero gravity :D

062.thumb.JPG.2416052f8c00244adf6d08dc865b404b.JPG

Grumpy cat plush stuffed animal.

063.thumb.JPG.115765e6503c18c58101cc0bbcb379e2.JPG

SFMM customer service lol.

Edited by berryfarm

^^I think I could see them getting a Superloop and counting it as their 20th "coaster" too. Especially considering so many other parks across the chain are getting one next year and they're counting them as coasters.

This is definitely a SFMM type move.

^I know you're just trying to be funny and hate on SFMM because it's cool here, but how is that exactly a 'SFMM' move? They do count their kids rides in their coaster count, but they have never tried to promote them like something they aren't. SFMM typically builds innovative and unique rides, and I don't really see them going with a cookie cutter ride or something small and lame for their 20th. Sure, they have built some WTF coasters in the past, but they usually turn out pretty cool and thrilling.

^^Well, considering that I could see any park in the chain doing exactly that (all other super loops are being advertised as coasters), then I guess it would still be somewhat stereotypical of this park. However, what would be very stereotypical of this park would be to build a short ride that breaks some sort of record.

But honestly, if TC even lives up to half my expectations, I would not really care if any future additions over the next decade were gimmicky or falsly advertised.

But honestly, if TC even lives up to half my expectations, I would not really care if any future additions over the next decade were gimmicky or falsly advertised.

Exactly how I feel. Every since Texas Giant I've been wanting to ride one of these so bad & now one is actually coming to Cali. I'm more than grateful & I'll be happy with any addition the next few years. I can still see them adding something decent though as this isn't exactly a "new" ride, though I definitely consider it one. I feel like they've actually done a good job at addressing the crappier portions of their rollercoasters these past few years, they might want to add another 1.

I legit see world's tallest Giga. It would be from B&M.

I'm hearing they may remove viper and put in a Giga or at least a hyper. This is only a rumor and may be years away. Also I'm hearing the sky tower repairs of the elevator may be too high a cost to govern reopening it any time soon.

We're getting an RMC hybrid and you guys are complaining about what their next coaster might be? I agree that after TC opens, I don't really care if what comes next isn't something super exciting.

Hoping today at the park won't be too busy and X2 will be open long enough for me to ride it! It's been a while since my last few visits it was closed (or like last time, I missed it because it closed for some time).

Why would MM get another hyper? And I don't see Six Flags spending the $$$ for a giga either... I hope the next ride is one of those GG shuttle woodies. But I'll just enjoy TC until then, I'm sure it will bring in enough revenue where they wouldnt need to add anything for a few years.

I legit see world's tallest Giga. It would be from B&M.

Also I'm hearing the sky tower repairs of the elevator may be too high a cost to govern reopening it any time soon.

...And that's why SFMM will always be SFMM. The Sky Tower is basically their icon. And there's a possibility they will again just let it rot away. Really hope that rumor isn't true.

This is why, especially with Twisted Colossus going up already, I would be so much happier if the following year was just paint and repairs. Fix the Sky Tower, paint Scream, paint Tatsu, and shine things up.

I can dream.

I agree with this SO much! Add refurbing some buildings and I would have a SFMM that I would love to visit often.

Yes. After TC, I would be so happy if they spend the entire next decade adding no new rides, just focusing on park repairs only. The addition of TC is exactly what is park needs to round up its coaster lineup, so after that they should just stop building coasters entirely and focus on making a guests day great while he is not on a coaster.

I'm not sure SFMM needs a giga... It seems kind of redundant to have a Giga and Goliath... I know the CW and Carowinds argument with both having a hyper and giga... But the reality is that they both have an airtime filled hyper and a speed filled Giga... Goliath is king of a mix of both; and at 255 ft, kind of sits in the middle..

I could see them building the first 400ft traditional, possibly on the south side of the property? How far out does the park own?

SFMM is definitely a park I've been thinking about with their future, they have amost every style of coaster... It's hard to see what direction there going to go in...

2016- Flat

2017-Waterpark

2018-Giga

2017 and 2018 may switch.

What I expect:

2016- Kiddie Coaster

2017- Removal of a major ride

2018- Small coaster addition + refurbishing of an old coaster

2019- nothing

2020- Park closes

What I hope for:

2016: Focus on repainting rides, redo theming, improve ride operations, improve marketing

2017: 2 Crazy innovative flat rides that the GP will love

2018: Worlds tallest coaster, who wouldn't want to visit the park?

2019: Nothing

2020: Everyone complains about the park being a mess again. Just like old times