TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

People no dual loading stations, pay attention to the video. One track painted 2 colors for the different experiences.
I thought some people were talking about a dual loading station like Kingda Ka or Manta?

So four stations? Two for each side?

People no dual loading stations, pay attention to the video. One track painted 2 colors for the different experiences.
I thought some people were talking about a dual loading station like Kingda Ka or Manta?

So four stations? Two for each side?

No, dual stations, two for each train. Four trains, so that's eight stations.

You have to wait in two stations to get on the ride.

That is what I was talking about many pages back. I've ridden Outlaw Run and Goliath at SFGAm, and 110 second dispatches are hard for both of those rides to hit...ever. Outlaw Run at the beginning of this season had dispatches around 200 seconds and that's at Silver Dollar City where they take their dispatches seriously. If Twisted Colossus wants 110 second dispatches, the only way to do that is run 4 trains with dual loading stations similar to Kingda Ka and Manta.

And that could be the trick question. Yes it might have a station like Tatsu or KK! It would make loading and dispatching for this beast better. Most people here are talking about waiting in line for 2 different rides like the old Colossus. For now the speculation will continue, till we see the station and track work.

I am excited for this! As if the sky line doesn't already look amazing, it's now going to look even better! Don't care for the name though.
I actually believe the skyline won't be better with this ride, but that doesn't matter since it will be a great ride.

I am excited for this! As if the sky line doesn't already look amazing, it's now going to look even better! Don't care for the name though.

I agree, the skyline looks great especially travelling south on Interstate 5 this will only enhance it. I wonder why type of night lights they've planned...

Wow, Twisted Colossus looks AWESOME. Not the biggest fan of the name, but nonetheless the coaster looks like it has potential to be the best at SFMM, the best in California, and arguably the best coaster west of the Mississippi. But no one has ridden it obviously, so we'll have to see...

But what I do know is that I am definitely getting passes next year! So excited to finally see an RMC in California!

Wow, Twisted Colossus looks AWESOME. Not the biggest fan of the name, but nonetheless the coaster looks like it has potential to be arguably the best coaster west of the Mississippi.

But what I do know is that I am definitely getting passes next year! So excited to finally see an RMC in California!

I think Outlaw Run wants to fight you.

Wow, Twisted Colossus looks AWESOME. Not the biggest fan of the name, but nonetheless the coaster looks like it has potential to be arguably the best coaster west of the Mississippi.

I think Outlaw Run wants to fight you.

So does NTAG. Although this does look incredible.

Ok so here are some screen shots to try and settle the station speculation. I don't know if this is going to help, but here goes.

2014-08-28_20-40-39.png.a67e6cd025b9d8e12d9e335c734a902b.png

ok, so it looks like the train is about to enter the brake run, with the stations off to the right, and the red train on the other block section.

2014-08-28_20-39-52.png.f6ec5f147230f6847fc8da27c672db63.png

Here's another view of the station orientation. It almost appears that there are two stations connected, kind of like Millennium's load/unload platform. If someone wants to help me out by interpreting it, go for it.