TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

X2 has been closed since September or August, can't remember exactly.

Jeromy, if you've yet to actually purchase the flash pass, I would actually save your money for the summer. I was at the mountain this past Sunday and it was super dead. Perhaps if they actually get the word out about X2 reopening they may get a decent crowd, but we are basically in the offseason now. I just don't want you to regret spending money that doesn't actually save you much time.

Happy to hear that both you and coaster guy will be there on Sunday. I'll try to make it out to maybe meet up? If you're reading this Ed, this is the guy you rolled back on Superman with over this past summer.

Edited by crazydude

^^When I spoke to Tim Burkhart @ WCB of 2011 he said it was being stored underneath X2 because some roller coaster museum wanted it but he told them he wasn't paying to transport it. He said he was waiting on them to provide transportation. So either he's still waiting on them to cut the check for the transport or they gave up on it.