TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Just took a new survey and it looks like some flat rides and a water ride for next year?

Take it here: http://feedback.sixflags.com/AdvisoryPanel/startsurvey.aspx?s=MC2013&

Also, on SFMM's website, it shows that Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom is temporarily closed without a reopening date.

I got the same options for three different Six Flags parks (I wanted to see what the other parks were thinking of doing as previous surveys were different for each park). I dont think its targeted toward Magic Mountain per say, but rather the Six Flags chain.

To make matters worse I was at the park today, and there are TONS of more characters on stilts at the park now, such as a fairy, a gladiator and etc. I also asked an employee when LL would reopen and he said July 20.

PICTURES WTF WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE PICTURES

^ Cuz I'm in the friendzone

Haha seriously though I was dying at the park while waiting for the Gold Pass early entry and Wes popped RIGHT into my mind when I saw the fairy on stilts greeting guests. It was the "lol what is SFMM thinking" highlight of the day

The funny thing is these guys have been around for I want to say 3 years now and you're just now noticing them? Obviously, the Full Throttle future peeps are new but the other ones have been around. You guys make fun of them but the GP love them, they're constantly getting pictures taken with them.

The funny thing is these guys have been around for I want to say 3 years now and you're just now noticing them? Obviously, the YOLOcoaster future peeps are new but the other ones have been around. You guys make fun of them but the GP love them, they're constantly getting pictures taken with them.

I'm sure if SFMM had a colostemy bag walk around character, people would love it and take pics too.

The funny thing is these guys have been around for I want to say 3 years now and you're just now noticing them? Obviously, the YOLOcoaster future peeps are new but the other ones have been around. You guys make fun of them but the GP love them, they're constantly getting pictures taken with them.

Yeah, the fairy picture was from last year.

Yeah, the fairy picture was from last year.

I think it was a year or two ago, I saw one of a guy dressed as a plant on stilts around the Rapids Camp area. Everyone thought it was Poison Ivy.

First, Poison Ivy is a woman.

Second, isn't Poison Ivy normal human sized??

The GP love lots of horrible things. See the Kardashians for exhibit A.