TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I am trying to make sense of this statement. Are you saying that The World's Only Coaster With a Top Hat will not have any airtime?
yes YOLOcoaster is unique roller coaster and i hope be some air time on it but no six flags magic mountain find a way to kill any air time on roller coasters at six flags magic mountain

I am trying to make sense of this statement. Are you saying that The World's Only Coaster With a Top Hat will not have any airtime?

yes six flags magic mountain add trim brakes on top hat to kill air time

Ok I see what you mean. BTW, since you are new here, please use proper grammar when posting.

yes YOLOcoaster is unique roller coaster and i hope be some air time on it but no six flags magic mountain find a way to kill any air time on roller coasters at six flags magic mountain

yes six flags magic mountain add trim brakes on top hat to kill air time

Ok I see what you mean. BTW, since you are new here, please use proper grammar when posting.

I try my best to use proper grammar when posting here but i got learning disability

Was at SFMM today and it was colder then a witches you know what out there. Throttle had some cement poured here and there (leaving to experts to cal em footers). No big line for season pass . rain hit around 1:30 and people bee lined for the exits .. only was brief rain but wind and colder air was not good for me.

(1/28/13) It is interesting to note that Six Flags Magic Mountain has taken down their press release with the false sounding world-record claims for Full Throttle, which is a good thing. As of right now the Full Throttle page is blank, other than the graphic at the top. I expect we’ll see a new promotional page added sometime later this week

Woo Hoo! Correct advertisements.

Edited by gforce1994

Would late April be better then?

I have heard that most Cali schools have off either the week before or week after Easter. A Saturday in late April might be better than early April, but obviously a weekday in late April would be a better choice.

Spring Breaks vary greatly in SoCal. Easter is kind of early this year (March 31) so expect most schools to have their spring break the week after. So if you go later in April you will certainly have better luck with crowds.

Remember, after Spring Break the park is open every day until Labor Day. Weekdays in late April and May are the absolute best times to go to the park.

From Screamscape:

2013 - Full Throttle - (1/31/13) I’m scratching my head this evening, as Six Flags Magic Mountain has re-published their Full Throttle detail page, and it’s the same one as before with the false claims about being the “tallest, fastest looping roller coaster in the world”. I don’t get it.

Parks say whatever they want about their rides. I don't get why we are always surprised by this. Especially Six Flags and their marketing teams, most don't know anything about roller coasters. The team at SFMM probably thinks Superman at SFDK is the same ride as SFMM.

From Screamscape:
2013 - YOLOcoaster - (1/31/13) I’m scratching my head this evening, as Six Flags Magic Mountain has re-published their YOLOcoaster detail page, and it’s the same one as before with the false claims about being the “tallest, fastest looping roller coaster in the world”. I don’t get it.

So...now Full Throttle's purpose is useless for being there. This comes across as poor hindsight (SP?) in my eyes.