TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I was at the park today. Less than 2 parking lots of cars. Just a beautiful day and got 33 rides!

Got to ride Lex with Superman moving the track. It really adds to this ride! I was at the top on Lex when Superman crested. I couldn't hear Lex speak because of the Superman noise. As Supe started up the hill I felt the up and down vibration as we waited for the drop. As Supe reversed and started down, the tower swayed. It definitely made it a lot scarier!

Scream - 1 train operation.

Pocky - 1 train operation. Train #2 off site.

Goldrusher - still closed.

And all this time I thought that the legendary Graveyard of the Parking Lot Trams was somewhere deep in the Congo.

The trams are going to be missed by me.

Looking forward to trying the new ones.

Not sure why they are needed for a 49 second ride from crosswalk to main gate (1229 feet per run-keeper app)

How cool can they be in summer once the 5 foot wide doors are opened and 90-120 sweaty people hop on-board?

Again hope the best for new trams/buses but I would just keep em the same, and repave the road instead.

I was also at the park today to take some pictures and hang out with some old friends. While I was wandering around I noticed this shirt in one of the stores. Does the rollercoaster on it look like The Hulk from IOA? I thought that was silly, since it is a Six Flags shirt.

101_1644.thumb.JPG.e9685f6454ec89039f2af26320dba679.JPG

Wow Tatsu looks so pathetic right now! I also really think Scream's color scheme was awful in the first place. Really bad color combo

These photos make the park look like a filthy garage in desperate need of a garage sale. Crap sitting everywhere!!

I know this is the SFMM thread but you guys can tone it down a notch. The boneyard is not in view of the park unless you are on an attraction, and the construction area looks like what it is. A construction area. Also, it's the off season. SFMM isn't perfect but words like 'pathetic' and 'filthy' are a little over the top.

They buy these those shirts by the pallet from some random factory in asia for about $2.00/shirt (or whatever ridiculously low price it is they get)...I doubt they care enthusiasts will notice it is not a ride from their park.

We have all seen this before but I have to admit I haven't seen it with an attraction from another brand. A brand that fiercely defends their copyrights, no less, either.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

They buy these those shirts by the pallet from some random factory in asia for about $2.00/shirt (or whatever ridiculously low price it is they get)...I doubt they care enthusiasts will notice it is not a ride from their park.

And yeah, I'm not upset by the shirt, but I thought it was something we could get a chuckle from.

Wow... Agree about Tatsu and Scream's ugliness. I'm guessing a Tatsu paint job would prove difficult and expensive given it's mountaintop-esque location? As for Scream--they really have no excuse there!

It's in a parking lot, they obviously don't care about apperance.