TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^Yeah, what is up with that? Granted I'm not expecting the answer to be anything too exciting...

Looks like there's some construction where Dance Coaster was proposed to go. LINK

I totally forgot RRE was going to be called Mr. Six's DanceCoaster! It almost seems even creepier in hindsight.

^Yeah, what is up with that? Granted I'm not expecting the answer to be anything too exciting...

Looks like there's some construction where Dance Coaster was proposed to go. LINK

I totally forgot RRE was going to be called Mr. Six's DanceCoaster! It almost seems even creepier in hindsight.

It looks like a chocolate vanilla swirl coaster

Recently, Apocalypse's lift hill isn't as light as the other portions of the woodie, so what I think is the reason is because Apocalypse's lift hill used to be in Deja Vu's shadow, so it didn't get the full impact from the sun.

Hi, im going to visit SFMM Saturday 3 of november.. And im trying to buy daily tickets online but it does not seem to work it just says fright fest tickets, wich i don't want because fright fest is over then.. and it pops out a window saying ''sorry no packages were found''

If i cant buy tickets online, how much does it cost to buy it there when im getting there? And i can buy tickets there? right? Never been to a six flags b4

Hi, im going to visit SFMM Saturday 3 of november.. And im trying to buy daily tickets online but it does not seem to work it just says fright fest tickets, wich i don't want because fright fest is over then.. and it pops out a window saying ''sorry no packages were found''

If i cant buy tickets online, how much does it cost to buy it there when im getting there? And i can buy tickets there? right? Never been to a six flags b4

They don't close the park and charge you to reenter like Knott's. So you tickets for magic mountain will get you into the park the whole day. A maze pass is a wrist band that you can buy to get into mazes. They sell them at the park. When I went it was $13. $10 for season pass holders.

EDIT... I misread his post.

Edited by skydye

No he's saying that the park is currently only selling online tickets good for admission days in October. For some reason they aren't selling tickets valid for admission after FF ends. I would check again in a couple weeks.

Admission at the park is $64.99, so it's definitely worth checking the website again later.

^ The entire area is going to be closed down after FF is over, so yes, I'd imagine construction will pick up rather quickly after.

I've seen painted markers on the ground on the west side hill off the path that leads to ninja. So that path may be closed at some point. People can still travel the path near river rapids to go up the hill from the west side of the park. But In a statement that Robb posted from the park. They said no rides will be closed. If they are true to that. Then the markers for the poles up on the hill to Superman may be put in with as little down time as possible.

^ The entire area is going to be closed down after FF is over, so yes, I'd imagine construction will pick up rather quickly after.

Are you saying you won't be able to go down the path in front of Mooseburger during construction?

Ok i just want to clarify things about fright fest, if i get a regular admission ticket at a bank, would i be let in to fright fest?

Yes. Fright Fest is not a separate ticketed event like Knotts Scary Farm or Halloween Horror Nights. However if you want to go through any of the mazes they do charge extra an $13 to have unlimited access to the mazes at night. Scare Zones and Shows are included with your admission.

^ Just check the dates on the ticket and make sure it includes the date of your visit, as some tickets exclude October (on the website they have fright fest admission tickets good for park admission during october, and regular tickets for admission before or after october)

Are you saying you won't be able to go down the path in front of Mooseburger during construction?

That's my understanding. Not sure if the path behind Mooseburger will be open. I'm going to guess ride parts are going to be stored where Flashback was or where they stored the LL:DOD pieces, meaning that entire area will be closed to allow for pieces to move to the site easier.

But until it actually happens, who knows.