TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I'm still hoping for that rumored terrain-launch-coaster with loop and if it's going to have the top-hat or non-inverting loop over it I'm actually curious how it's going to look like. I'm looking forward to the announcement Thursday.

^^&^^^ Are you two both the same person and autistic???

Sorry if I get in trouble with the site for this, but the two users you mentioned are different people. They just have the same icon.

12 years old and already sharp as a tack.

Well construction has started according to The Coaster Guy. Look for his photo TR tonight!

Cool, so how long until the world's largest Dippin' Dot's stand is built? I mean, that's what they're building, right?

Please note the sarcasm.

Well construction has started according to The Coaster Guy. Look for his photo TR tonight!

Cool, so how long until the world's largest Dippin' Dot's stand is built? I mean, that's what they're building, right?

Please note the sarcasm.

Right after the BIG,BIGGER, AND BIGGEST is built at Six Flags Great Adventure!!

I always enjoy the Coaster Guys reports..so informative, visually! Hmm, looks like the calm before the big announcement. The Log Jammer activity is interesting, but too early to tell. I wonder if the boneyard cleanup is to make room for the new track supports!! 2 more days!!